1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Client Wont Bind - MacOS

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by Zuaox, Feb 24, 2022.

1. Zuaox

hey ya'll, super frustrated trying to find a solution to error code 831468.

"An unspecified error occurred while attempting to bind to the game client (code 831468). Please restart RuneMate and try again, or seek support if the problem persists."

so i am seeking support. I have cleared me caches, restarted, uninstalled everything and reinstalled, updated java and nothing seems to work. MacOS Any suggestions?

youngbrendo and cdavies like this.
  2. cdavies

same error code right now

3. youngbrendo

same issue
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 25, 2022, Original Post Date: Mar 25, 2022 ---
    I have paid for the Supporter package and put $10 in my wallet still nothing works same (code 831468). Very disapointed :( I know someone in here can help us though! @admin

4. William Jackson87

i put $5 on it, havnt gotten my money yet

5. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

6. Elwood91

Hi Cuppa, I've tried all those and it hasn't worked.
    I only uninstalled RuneMate because of the GOTR bot that I was having issues with and since unstalling and trying to reinstall its now made me unable to use any of your bots -.-
    Also paid for supporter to try using it through runelite to see if that would make a difference but its currently disabled for some reason?

Any update would be great

7. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

Sorry man, a lot of people seem to be having weird bugs lately it seems unfortunately. Especially with Macs.

Runelite support is currently broken as it needs to be fixed by admins. But honestly it was a bit hit-or-miss in the first place so I'd recommend using the vanilla (non-RL) client atm anyway. I really don't know what other advice to give, I'm not too familiar with the debugging outside of the basics like clearing game cache, that fix I linked above for macs, or reinstalling & checking java versions. Or just general fiddling with it.

A lot of people don't check the forums though, you might have better luck posting on the runemate discord for help, if you haven't already. Sorry man, I'm just kind of out of ideas.

Make sure to post relevant logs/errors you're seeing/what you've tried though. It's hard to keep track of all these issues tbh.