1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clockwork Agility Bot (75k exp/hr)

Discussion in 'Bot Requests' started by Harmageddon, Sep 18, 2015.

1. Harmageddon

If you are aware of the Clockwork Penguin agility glitch in the barbarian agility course (With partial completion of cold wars) you know how tedious this is on your fingers. The requirements to do the glitch are having 5-10 penguin suits (cold war quest up to step 4 required) and then setting wind to action bar slot 1, and release to action bar slot 2, then spam clicking the penguin suits as you release them onto the ground. It is 12.5 exp per suit, aka 75,000 exp per hour. You can do 35-85 agility in 43 hours.

I would love to see a bot that can basically spam 1 and 2 while spam clicking on the proper spot in the agility course. If you need a link to a video to see how this works, so that you can set up the bot properly, here is the link:

I would be willing to pay to see this done, considering how annoying agility is to me.

2. bdwill2

That sounds like a great idea.

3. SlashnHax

Didn't they fix this by making it so that you couldn't place a penguin in a spot that already has one? At least last time I tried that's what happened.