1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clue Scroll Solver [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Arckos, Aug 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arckos

Arckos submitted a new resource:

Clue Scroll Solver - Solves Easy and Medium Clue Scrolls

Read more about this resource...

#1 Arckos, Aug 25, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2018
    Retsuko and MasterLispy like this.
  2. puppygirl

puppygirl uwu :3

Just sits there, unless there's a button to press start bot after you pick your clue style I'm not seeing it.
    I selected edgeville, drop clue if missing item/skill even though I have all reqs including items. have preset setup, have interface setup, starting in edgeville area where the men are. let it run for about 5 minutes and nothing changed.

00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\Alexis\RuneMate\logs\08-27 13-14-43 - Clue Scroll Solver.txt
    00:00:00 INFO Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.
    00:00:00 DEBUG 00:00:00

3. Arckos

There is a start button, is your UI not large enough to see?
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 27, 2017, Original Post Date: Aug 27, 2017 ---
    Also at the moment the equipment list in the UI isn't working properly. I submitted an update to fix ]that and just waiting for approval. You'll have to use this setup until then.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 27, 2017 ---

Attached Files:

4. puppygirl

yeah, no start button at all that i can see. I don't have this issue with any other bots, like i literally cannot scroll down anymore to see a start button, it's just not there. and i had the preset made with that, just minus runes since i was using air spells.

5. Arckos

Could you take a picture of what your ui shows?

Capture.PNG

6. puppygirl

I actually found out what was wrong. so I keep my windows scaling at 150%, since im blind af. When i noticed the first time that it didn't show the start button I put it back to windows default at 100% but still no button showed up. After maximizing the RM client it appeared. Doing testing now :p Sorry, user error. Every other bot ui works fine so figured it might have been something else :D Thank you :)

Would be nice if it used teleports, first clue step is speak to Gaius in Burthorpe, and it's walking from edgeville to burthorpe, and yes I have the lodestone open. If you walk it to the second floor of draynor manor it will finally pick up again and start going where it needs to.

Also, on clue step: Search the crates in draynor manor, just teleports to draynor lodestone and sits there.

#6 puppygirl, Aug 27, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
    Manager likes this.
  7. red

red

I cant seem to get it to work. I have my equipment exactly like your picture that u showed. When I click start it goes to the bank for the place I selected and just sits there, and if i manually open the bank, it loads a preset and keeps trying to open the bank.

8. puppygirl

can you post a pic of your preset?

9. red

red

As I said, exact
    7ee3788db4db899901a112871ad3749e.png
    [​IMG]

10. puppygirl

your second pic seems to be broke, but thats the same preset I have, so im not sure what it could be, it runs for me. little bugs here an there but it atleast solves most things :D

11. red

red

Do you do anything to the equipment box? Like change any of them?

12. Arckos

Hi. Did it load the correct preset? Not sure why it wouldn't open the bank for you. I just tried on my account and seems to work.
    You shouldn't need to fiddle with the equipment list in the UI until later today / tomorrow when he update is approved. :)
    Also what does the status say in the UI?

13. red

red

Ok I didnt touch any of the setting and just pressed start and it seems to do the same thing as before. And yes it loaded the correct preset.
    EDIT: it just says getting clue

14. Arckos

Did you select the edgeville collect method though or it just doesn't do anything at all

Also does anything happen if you move the player into the house with all the men? If you wouldn't mind sending a picture of your settings that'd be great.

15. puppygirl

nope, i made the ui like the one in OP as far as the game client and backpack/emotes. :/

first run about 2.5 hours. made 1m, will go back to this once beach event is over :d just cant pass up the beach gains :)

16. Arckos

That's an issue with the WebWalker. I'll switch that clue to use my custom pathing for now. I can push that update once the first one goes through.

Also it should be using lodestones fine not sure why it decided to walk for that

17. red

red

As I said I didnt touch any setting just pressed start, also I will get u a picture

Picture as requested: Gyazo - 637719f1ff453aa73d4de626b66547b6.png

18. puppygirl

no problem :) worked quite well while i used it. didn't try the ham method though, might do that next time :D

19. Arckos

Are you trying to collect clue scrolls through the H.A.M. Hideout or in Edgeville? The preset you sent me has the items for using in edgeville but have the H.A.M. Hideout selected
    Right now you have to use those items for edgeville or the ones listed in the UI for the ham hideout until the update is pushed which fixes the problem and allows you to use whatever items you'd like
    Lodestone seems to work fine for me

20. red

red

So I restarted and selected edgeville and started it and same result but this time it goes to the edgeville bank and just sits there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.