1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clue Scroll Solver [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Arckos, Aug 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

because it gets stuck...

2. Erik1

No it only got stuck/stopped in the corner for a minute then it went normal. But I got banned the night before on a different IP/account and computer. AND I only used this script bot for 5 min and didn't even get a clue or do anything. Just ran it for 5 min and banned the next time I logged in.
    Im doing it again now and might get banned on the 3rd account in 3 days. On 3 different computers.

Great script bot though just I keep getting banned. What's the best way to level attack to 20?

3. Wet Rag

Trolls,

Using a different computer doesnt matter... Just clear cache and change IP, if you're using a VPN/Proxy it could be a flagged IP,

4. Erik1

Yeah I got a brand new IP just for runescape from virmach. Said its not flagged. And a different computer do matter if they ban by hardware ID number which is unique.

How often do you get banned?

5. Wet Rag

They don't nor can they do HWID bans LMAO

I don't bot, but i'm flagged so i get banned in roughly 3 hours

6. Arckos

Let's keep the discussion on topic please. I've had one account for this project since june/july and over 170 clues completed so not sure what to tell you.

I'm out of town until monday so can't make any changes until then

Wet Rag likes this.
  7. Erik1

You don't bot but you get banned in 3 hours? And they don't do HWID bans? Why do you get banned in 3 hours? Jagex mods even said they do HWID bans and I was getting banned right away until I changed my HWID. They monitor HWIDs once you been banned. So if you make a new account its instantly flagged. That's why people use virtual machines to constantly make a new different HWID.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 10, 2017, Original Post Date: Nov 10, 2017 ---
    Couldn't pick clue up.
    Clue Scroll on Ground > Failed To Click.
    Fighting Man in Edgeville. It was behind the open door that it happened.

Then it was stuck doing the clue at the lodestone in Taverly doing clue "Search a barrel outside the Pick and Lute inn, in Taverly".

8. Wet Rag

Sorry for this @Arckos

Please supply me proof as to where you saw a Jagex Moderator claim they flag and ban based off of HWIDS.

I used to bot a lot and my IP is flagged due to that, thats why I get banned so fast.

9. Erik1

Google "runescape ban by HWID" and you will see lots. I can make a visual basic app that can show the unique hardware ID. Not the volume ID either but the actual hardware ID.

Got stuck at every lodestone but it seems fixed now. However it got stuck trying to do the one where you talk to Ned in Draynor Village. It wouldn't teleport there and was stuck at the location of the previous clue (chicken coop).

After doing that clue it went normal then. Is the Ned clue done?

Also if the clue hasn't been scripted will it still show the "current clue" text of what it is?

#129 Erik1, Nov 11, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
  10. Arckos

Next update fixes the following:
    - "Search the drawers found upstairs in the houses of East Ardougne"
    - "Speak to Ned in Draynor Village"

I noticed the same issue with the Archery Shop clue, it's something weird with the web, although I can fix it, of course. I'll work on it later today.

Also if you have a clue that's not supported the bot will stop after opening the clue interface. If you have the logger enabled you'll be able to see a message giving the ID and that's the reason why it stopped.

11. Erik1

Nice. Yeah works good now. Does it do any mediums?

12. Arckos

Update queued.

These are the mediums clues currently supported

Attached Files:

13. Erik1

Nice. Can I help do more mediums? I can get the clue id and title of the clue.

14. Arckos

Yes of course, just pm me the info and I'll add it. I need the text on the clue scroll interface as well

15. Arckos

16. Erik1

Was stuck at the burthorpe games room. The clue was to clap with no items equipped but it didn't take the items off and didn't go into the main room. (Was stuck trying to do the emote).

17. Arckos

It should only perform the emote when it thinks there are no items equipped. Do you have the interface closed or the tab not on your screen?

I don't know if you're still using legacy interface but I have the modern UI and can't confirm what works and what doesn't if you're using that style

18. Erik1

Im using the legacy client as I thought that's required for RuneMate. I don't think Im using the legacy interface, just got the settings on min with "fixed" window set. Maybe it couldn't find the worn items tab? Do the worn items tab have to be visible at all times? The storage backpack and skills tab is what is shown mostly.

Also stuck at "Yawn in Varrock Palace library". All items are equipped but its stuck outside the north west wall next to the palace. It never went to the library.

#138 Erik1, Nov 14, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
  19. Arckos

Maybe I'm mistaken on your interface. The legacy client is okay, I just don't use the old-school style interface which is what I was getting at. I'll take a look at that clue, I haven't encountered that issue before. What I can also do is add a threshold for the amount of times it will perform an emote unsuccessfully before stopping.. :)

20. Erik1

Nice. What about a break system to take a break after so long?
    Also got stuck on "Search the crates in a house in Yanille that has a piano" outside the front door, 1 step to the left.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.