1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Come across Runemate.

Discussion in 'RS3' started by Ryricar, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Ryricar

Hey all!

I recently came across Runemate after a long hiatus from Botting and Runescape in general, I returned not long ago and have been playing legitimately for the past 3 weeks or so,Previously I had been botting for coming up to 7 years now on a variety of accounts, from skillers & pures to 138's. Before I quit I had a project to bot an account from 1 base stats to a maxed main, (stats here : http://i.imgur.com/E5EHvEH.png ) this didn't go according to plan and it has since been permanently banned. RIP. But I'm looking to start a new project, similar to what it was before but not from scratch, will be starting from 1400ish total.

Just had a few questions regarding Runemate and the current state of botting right now on Rs3.

1. Is it reliable? Is Runemate reliable and at the stage yet where a bot could be left for 24 hours? (Baby-sat of course)

2. Are there plans for a premium script bot program or VIP program of any sort, I only use the best scripts bots when I bot to minimize risk and would be happy to pay for access to premium more advanced scripts bots.

3. How does RuneMate fair in Rs3/07 compared to other botting competitors (Not naming any names ;D)

I hope for some replies and to get some input from the community I have a lot of interest in joining.

Happy Botting!
    :D

Ryricar

Botted stats (Circa 2012-13ish)

Edit : Stats were imported from an old screenshot on my iPhone. For some reason it was defaulted to a PSD and I couldn't be bothered to resize or anything for the screenshot. So excuse the pixels. Account is 100% botted from base. Probably my best RS botting achievement to date.

2. Geashaw

3. Cloud

Cloud Engineer

1. It's rather stable, but it can't currently handle the 6 hour refresh in RS3 (it's planned for the distant future)
    2. There will be, however no ETA's (dependent on Arbiter)
    3. I think we hold our own very well. We provide a lot more features to developers so they can more easily develop more advanced scripts bots.

4. HitchThoseCocks

1. Solely script bot dependent but I've done that multiple times without problem.

2. Probably, ask Arbiter

3. Better in undetectibility.

5. Falixus

Falixus Guest

1. It is reliable, as you'll see if you look around from the feedback. I would never leave a bot on for 24 hours, though.
    2. There are plans for such bots, yes! ;)
    3. I've heard a lot of bot authors state that RM is easier to work with regards to the API.