1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Community feels dead?

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by j0rdy, Jun 17, 2019.

1. j0rdy

Just wondering what your views are? It feels as if the community activity is quite low?

Is this a concern to the admins / owners? Shall we as a community come up with ideas to bring more customers and community members to RuneMate? Or do you think the added/increase of members would harm the "bot" success in terms of bans etc etc?

2. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

j0rdy likes this.
  3. j0rdy

4. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

[​IMG]

j0rdy likes this.
  5. unibot

this is why I don't use discord. I'm worried the autism might be contagious

FlabbyMan, k52 and j0rdy like this.
  6. Fabreze

Fabreze #1 Fabric Cleaner

worth it

Wet Rag and j0rdy like this.
  7. Travelust

You'd think that being over 1,000 members online most of the time that the community would be more talkative. I use forums with less than 100 members online at peak time that are more social-able.

8. Fabreze

Most people that bot aren't really active on forums, it's more the supporters/developers which there are a more limited number of, plus most devs do this in their free time so they don't have much time to just be browsing every forum and responding to everything you feel me.

9. iTzRaDiaNTTV

iTzRaDiaNTTV Community Member

I am new here but I hope it's active! :) I love the layout and no other botting service is like this, very uniform i hope community is still alive and kicking <3

FlabbyMan likes this.
  10. Fabreze

It's still alive and kicking, just more so on some days then others, discord is still quite active, blows up my notifications from time to time haha

11. iTzRaDiaNTTV

iTzRaDiaNTTV Community Member

ahh okay good! I'm glad to be here then! ill jump on the Disc and see what's going on :)

12. Makutu

Makutu The Omen

What do you mean? That shoutbox is active all the time! /s

13. Colt45W

Hello everyone.
    My name is Colt, and I'm a botoholic.
    It all started well over 10 years ago when a friend mentioned to me that I didn't have to spend 8 hours a day fishing for lobster in Catherby to make money for gear, he explained to me that there was another way! A way that would literally blow my mind, a way that would allow me to go back to the outside world and to chase the neighborhood girls around playing tag once again.
    My friend introduced me to BOTTING!
    In all seriousness this pipedream didn't become my reality, I instead chose to play CounsterStrike while running my Runescape bot 5-8 hours a day. The hook was set and it was set deep. I'm still fighting this elusive fishing dream. In the last year I have successfully made 6 level 99 fisherman. I have also successfully gotten 5 of them banned chasing other skills.
    I am aware of this love/hate relationship and I have accepted who I am because of it.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

It's my pleasure to travel with you all on this journey to maxed capes and gold stacks.
    - Colt -

FlabbyMan, Firefoxes, j0rdy and 3 others like this.