1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS3 Complete Autofighter [Bounty]

Discussion in 'Bot Requests' started by Tanged, Mar 28, 2017.

1. Tanged

Looking for a dev to make a complete autofighter defined as but not limited to :
    1. Full ability support for the combat triangles optimized to dps
    2. Full legacy support
    3. Looting
      1. loot by price/value and name
      2. loot and alch by same
    4. Banking for popular locations
    5. Ability to work on any selected npc with a "attack' option
    6. Does not get stuck behind objects or closed doors
    7. Full RS3 Support
    8. Intelligent use of sensible antiban measures
    Starting with a 50$ USD bounty for this script bot.
    Users who add to the bounty will receive 3 months/unlimited account usage and other perks to be discussed
    Scripter must agree to provide updates regularly.
    This is not a private script bot and can be resold as a premium script bot at an agreed rate.

2. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Don't mean to shoot down your idea, but...

The functionality you expect and the price you are offering, are severely out of alignment.

Just because RuneScape is a computer game, doesn't mean the developers are going to accept pittance. Developers with the same skillset are charging 50 USD per hour at the lowest levels.

If you want something so customizable and specific, I would start with a significantly higher "bounty". Think in the hundreds of dollars, not tens.

3. Tanged

This is to crowdfund 50$ is what I am personally willing to put towards this; the script bot writer will also be able to put the script bot on bot store and profit off the script bot as much as they want. I believe 50$ from a single person + whatever other contribute is extremely reasonable for something they will have all rights to and resell.
    Please next time read the thread before commenting.

4. kawabungadk

he is not saying its not fair he is saying its not as generous as other people offer.. like if you had a product and you could get 1usd someplace and 10usd else where you would also go elsewhere..

5. SlashnHax

I think what @kazemanie was saying is that you'll most likely find it difficult to find someone with the skill set willing to lock themselves into the agreement, which actually contains something that isn't controlled by the bot author, until the bounty is raised a fair bit higher.

Also your comment "Please next time read the thread before commenting." comes off as inflammatory, although I doubt that you meant it to be.

American Express likes this.
  6. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Just as a side note, I suggest you go back to using your other RuneMate account.

Creating multiple accounts to attempt to get around the hours limit is against the rules.

Good luck with the bot request. I suggest you try @SlashnHax's Alpha Fighter if you haven't already. It is capable of a fair bit of what you are requesting

7. Tanged

Paying someone to make something they themselves will profit off of within itself is of help.
    It is wiser and kinder of me to come here and offer to donate money towards the product then simply demand it.
    I am sure in time some dev will decide to create something similar. Offering 50$ towards their dev of a bot inwhich they would solely have rights and ownership to is no different from encouragement money. Basically if anyone is interested pm. I will create a crowd fund post again inanother section we can discuss a perks list or something for people who donate to help with the script bot creation. Also from runemate perspective as a buisness this script bot could draw in alot of rs3 users as it would be the only true aio combat script bot on the market and be provided by a superior platform to pb.

tdlr: donating 50$ to have something create something themselves have all right to and would profit them and runemate is above fair.

ea- donate 10+ get 1000 hours of use free on release
    donate 10+ get access to beta or w.e

8. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

You're missing the point that youre not the one making the calls.

9. Party

Party Client Developer

He's just suggesting creating incentive for someone to make the bot. Crowd-funding has always been a yes-idea in my mind but it's near impossible for us to implement properly.

10. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

I meant the part with the "agreed rate"

11. Party

Party Client Developer

Right, so if you're going to crowd-fund the production of a premium bot the last thing you want is for the author to make the bot, cash out the crowd-sourced funds and then make it extortionately expensive. Agreed implies mutual involvement.

12. Tanged

well the script bot can be free if we all invested in it :/ so like 0.09 or something but it is a public agreed rate not my agreed rate this will be a community thing. All this can be discussed but my offer been extremely fair. If we get 200$ to pay him then he makes it .50$ a hour it would be waste because thats way to expensive for the community to use .
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 29, 2017, Original Post Date: Mar 29, 2017 ---
    Basically everything party said 100%

If we could create a pot find a dev; then give donations to a trusted staff member , then have when the script bot is released the script bot dev can take payment from mm staff member (open to better structured systems) pm me ideas

13. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Well if he makes the bot exorbitantly expensive nobody is going to use it anyway. The crowd funding is a measure to leverage an author to create that bot, but he wouldnt be limited to a price once it is up and running.
    The crowd sourced money hardly makes up for a discounted hourly price which defines the passive income.

14. Tanged

I can see your not interested so I consider this dead end. unless you want to work with us ; thank you for your time bye.

15. Slex

He is just being honest tbh. Would say the say things as he does. the funding is a nice idea, but hard to implement and to make it fair without abuses etc.

16. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

I just pointed out flaws in your concept.

17. Party

Party Client Developer

One of the issues with crowd-sourcing... I'll post below what I've just left in PM.

Not that I'm convinced that would ever happen but it seems like the easiest way for it to happen.

18. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

I like the idea of the system being maintained officially by runemate, but if a bot goes premium, the actual author should be getting the conventional split (75%) of the income instead of it all going to runemate.
    The bounty can be split at a similar rate i suppose.

19. Party

Party Client Developer

That's what I was meaning, it was poorly worded in the post. The crowd-funding is the "development" fee and the monthly proceeds act as more of a maintenance fee.

Tanged likes this.
  20. Tanged

seems pretty normal to me its a idea and a good idea at that but we will see

going to sleep this is still open pm me if interested.
    - do not pm me if you plan to scam or want 50$ upfront without any proof of anything