1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resolved Constant HEAVY flicker Centos 7

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by Zasz, Jul 6, 2015.

1. Zasz

The latest client update (to address the OS errors I believe), caused the whole game to flicker between black and the actual game..

[​IMG]
    Then .5-1 second later.

[​IMG]

It goes through to load the display. Then back to black

This doesn't effect bot functionality it looks like, but it makes a living hell to to do anything through the client on my end.
    @Cloud

2. Best Answer:
    Post #4 by Cloud, Jul 6, 2015
  3. Cloud

Cloud Engineer

Interesting. Most linux users had an issue where transparency was causing things to stack so a hack solution was implemented to resolve that and it appears to have caused that issue on your end (it's related to buffering). I'm surprised you weren't having the transparency issue beforehand though.

4. Zasz

The paints of scripts bots used to do the buffer flicker before the update, but after the update today, it does as described above. (though now the paints of scripts bots are showing when you can see the actual game so they match lol)

5. Cloud

Cloud Engineer

Okay I just did a client update and it should resolve this issue. In addition, because RuneMate's default refresh rate on Linux is lower than on other OS's, I've gone ahead and added an Overlay Refresh Rate option to the advanced menu in the settings. If this does not fix your issue than please let me know but I tested it and it behaved as I expected.

6. Zasz

Sounds good, thank you!