1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Constant "Session Expired"

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by coldwin, Oct 22, 2019.

1. coldwin

While botting for either 45 minutes or 60 minutes, bot automatically stops and the Runescape client stays on doing nothing.

I tried different scripts bots but to no avail. It is getting very annoying for ONLY Runemate to get disconnected while everything else works. I tried other bots and they don't have this problem.

2. cakefan

I can barely login right now. When I managed to do it the bot only lasted about an hour.

3. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Do you use a VPN, Proxies or are you using a VPS? Do you use a wired ethernet connection or WiFi?

The Session Expired error message is almost always related to an internet connection issue.

4. coldwin

No VPN, no proxies, no VPS. I use WiFi but it never disconnects. Only RuneMate disconnects after 1 hour, I tried on a newly reset PC and it finished at exactly 45 minutes. It finishes at either 45 or 60 minutes, nothing else. If it was an Internet issue my game would disconnect as well but it never does, and it never did with other bots where I can ran them for hours without babysitting.

5. Dustin Minks

i am also having this issue, it started some time in December and still persists.

6. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

Did you check the best before date?