1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS3 Crafting lava runes

Discussion in 'Bot Requests' started by Humfry, Mar 6, 2018.

1. Humfry

I was wondering if someone could make a bot for crafting lava runes, since it is one of the best moneymaking methodes in RS3. Details below:

Start at the TzHaar Fight Cave bank via the TokKul-Zo and fill your inventory by filling the Massive pouch over the bank interface and then withdrawing the essence to fill the inventory and Beast of Burden. Next fill the remaining pouches from your inventory and Beast of Burden. Directly afterwards activate the Lumber Yard Teleport tablet and Surge south to the Earth altar, craft your runes and teleport back using the TokKul-Zo. Repeat.

javierd likes this.
  2. EthanOpia

Do you have an account that could be used in the development of the bot? It’s got pretty high requirements.

3. Humfry

my account has the requirements, but i don't like sharing my pass...

4. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

ok well how do you expect someone to make this

wede333 likes this.
  5. Humfry

Well, maybe by someone who has the requirements :p I'm sorry but it's understandable that I don't give my pass to a stranger, nothing personal xxx

6. EthanOpia

For future reference... It’s usually common courtesy for high requirement and member bot requesters to provide an account that meets the minimum requirements of the bot they are requesting.

You’re basically asking for an author to create an account, get all these high required levels, make the account members, finish several quests, and then create a moderately complex bot for little to no reward. That is why it is customary to provide an account and only ask the creator to make the bot instead of the extra crap.

Wet Rag likes this.
  7. javierd

I would like to see a lava bot as well.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 17, 2018, Original Post Date: Mar 15, 2018 ---
    I might talk to my friend to see if he will let a developer or bot author use his high level account to develop design and release this super simple bot. i swear the script bot isnt that hard xd um but yeah let me know if a test account is still needed.

Humfry likes this.