1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crazy Usage Stats

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by osnotabot, Jan 18, 2019.

1. osnotabot

So, I just hit my cap on monthly allotted time somehow. I only run one account, and have only been using this app for maybe 2 weeks, and am somehow over 200 hours. So, I go to check, and I have other-worldly usage stats. For example, between 8 and 9 pm on January 2nd, I used 11 hours of botting time. 11 hours, in 1 hour, with only one account. I know damn well nobody else is on my IP, I'm the only one in my house who's ever even played Runescape. I have about 7 instances where I'm using 7+ hours in 1 hour, and I just do not understand how this is possible. Now, it recommends I buy time - and I'm okay with that, I use premium bots and don't mind spending a few dollars to save myself hours of grinding, but not if it's going to be like this. Could anyone provide me with an explanation? Maybe even some instructions on how to buy more time, because it appears more than a few people thought they were buying time, only to find out they simply donated the money. Any help with this issue is appreciated.

Edit: And to add on to this, when I go to purchase more time, it says the same the same as the free package, up to 200 hours per month. So does this mean if I spend $2, I in fact get no additional time, because I already 'used' my time? And if I spend $3, I actually get an additional 100 hours, not 300?

2. Gengsta

Gengsta Community Manager

@Cloud I've seen multiple people having this same issue, any ideas?

3. osnotabot

I ended up purchasing 500 hours and hopefully that gets me through the month. I was on for a little longer than 2 weeks, Dec 30 was my start date here. There's just no way I could have gone that high, and now that I noticed, a bunch of my credits vanished from my pay to play bots as well. Only 8 or 10 cents a clip but still, its more annoying than anything else. I don't mind supporting the bot makers or the client itself, like I said, the time it saves me is worth way more than the money spent. The only issue I have is when I'm sold a certain amount of time at a certain price, I expect to get that. If I just purchased 500 hours, and only get half that I'm going to be annoyed.

Also, my start date was Dec 30 as I said, does that mean the time I purchased will be reset 30 days from then, or 30 days from the date I purchased?

Any help on these issues is greatly appreciated!

4. Gengsta

Gengsta Community Manager

Read through this and you should find an answer to your question! :)
    Tutorial - Billing and Payment FAQ