1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug CRC crash

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by John Deaux, Jul 14, 2018.

1. John Deaux

I've been trying to use Visual RM bot for mining but seems shortly after starting my custom profile, I get a black screen on Runescape, a Chrome tab from Runescape explaining that it's a CRC problem and my game hangs for eternity. I've already followed the steps they want me to take on the website and I'm wondering what additional steps I need to take to get this working again.

I've attached the profile in question.

Attached Files:

2. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

If you are having issues with the official RuneScape client, please post on the official RuneScape forums/seek technical support from Jagex directly, as we cannot offer technical support for their client.

If you are having issues with Visual RuneMate, please post in the corresponding forum thread for that bot.

3. John Deaux

Sure, let me just explain to Jagex that my game crashes on occasion while running a bot. I'm sure they'll love that :)

4. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

So that's the only time it occurs? Nothing else you've tested can replicate it?

5. John Deaux

No, and I'm not sure where Runescape keeps their log files so I can't check those to verify bot activity isn't recorded on the log. Oddly enough, it hasn't happened since yesterday morning and I've been botting fairly consistently since then.