1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Creating new accounts....

Discussion in 'General' started by Smacks, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Smacks

Smacks Typing with Chopsticks

Hi, I'm looking to start making accounts for farming, and I'm laying out my long term goals.
    What are some best practices for creating new accounts? I know basic stuff like "don't bot tutorial island" and "play by hand some", but I noticed some people selling accounts on the market don't have emails linked to their account.
    Is this still possible to do? Or am I going to have to create a new gmail for every new account I make.

2. Folklore

afaik you can't register an account without a new email but you can use your new account before verifying the email

3. nathantkd

if you don't verify it though it gets locked within 30-45 mins and you have to verify it anyway.

4. stefflol

This is not true. I created my hardcore ironman with a fake email. It is not 1.4k total and still not locked.

5. nathantkd

I think it is more recent. As every account lately i've done it on has been locked in the past week and had to verify it....

6. Swatarinaess

Swatarinaess Bot Consultant

Smacks likes this.
  7. Folklore

...so that when you get caught botting on one account, they could easily find and ban your whole farm

8. nathantkd

I think he is referring to each accounts name as 1, 2, 3 and so on, as opposed to calling them that...

9. Swatarinaess

Swatarinaess Bot Consultant

Correlation does not imply causation. They need a reason to chain ban, but if it gives you ease of mind, it is fine to create completely different email accounts.