1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cru5tyFighter 1.0.8

Fight to win

1. Cru5ty

2. orick666

Hey I'd love to beta test this bot!
    Any criticism I have for this bot is its not very fast at attacking. It's often painfully slow and will often wait 10-15 seconds to attack an npc seriously digging into the xp/hour. If you are reported while using this bot you will get a strike for macroing. Otherwise undetectable.
    Also it doesn't bury bones fast enough would be nice if it buried bones in battle because in the Catacombs of kourend it restores your prayer which when paired with gear like void it can greatly increase your xp/hour.

3. Fabreze

Fabreze #1 Fabric Cleaner

Whaaaaat I never knew this!! This changes everything

4. orick666

Heck yeah get some good prayer gear and you can use those sweet prayers for a long time.

Fabreze likes this.
  5. Cru5ty

6. Colt45W

its really weird that it moves food and items around every time it eats food, is there any way to disable this?
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 22, 2019, Original Post Date: Aug 22, 2019 ---
    I've also noticed that after every kill it hovers over my pet in game before it goes for the next kill. Seems rather bot like between these two things

7. swagdaddy

Loving the bot so far! Thank you for your work!

Would it be at all possible to add the ability to only loot your own drops/items? I am working on an ironman and would be troublesome to try and pick up other's drops =)

8. Cru5ty

Yes the slow attacking is to do with moving targets, unfortunately the client has trouble attacking moving targets, im not the only Dev who has raised this issue. I have tried a few things to combat this issue but any that have worked have caused other issues, it is on my TODO list to come up with a proper solution to this, this issue is worse the faster a target moves.

As far as the burying bones, the speed at which it buries is as fast as Runescape will allow, If i make it quicker it will then click before it has finished burying the last bone and then have to reclick. I can add an option to bury during combat, this will help with your prayer in the catacombs.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 25, 2019, Original Post Date: Aug 25, 2019 ---
    Its actually not that weird, the majority of people will sort their inventory rather than just having a big mess. I can add an option to disable this for those who do not want this feature.

I will have to look into the pet hovering, im not to sure why it would do this. Can I ask which pet it is?
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 25, 2019 ---
    Unfortunately there is no way to tell what loot belongs to you or others, I already explored this option along with some other devs, and the only way that has been developed was extremely process heavy and would cause massive issues. To combat this issue I have created a method that will only try to loot an item once and if it does not belong to you will not try again. I have also added an option to set a loot radius around the target, This means it will only loot drops that are in the immediate area of the last target.

9. Colt45W

Ahh I sort my inventory once and use it from there, I never move pots or items once ive sorted them once so I just figured that was how most people did it. All good if its normal and im the weird one lol.
    And its a Phoenix pet, it hovers it as if its considering if its an npc to attack before it goes to attack whatever it is youre actually killing. I'll just leave it in the bank from now on though, not a wise decision to have a pet out while running a combat bot lol.

10. ttv

ttv

Hey man I love this fighter so far, works amazing! I have one little suggestion, when fighting hill giants in under varrock, I don't see an option to loot giant key's. With the bosses I feel like that's one thing that would be worth looting. Also, perhaps adding the gems to the loot list as well. They don't drop them too often but they're worth picking up in my opinion. Thanks for this great bot btw, it's been working amazing so far!

11. Cru5ty

I will add an option to turn it off, the more variation between users the better, Im just trying to be be mindful of how many different options there are as they are already confusing people.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 25, 2019, Original Post Date: Aug 25, 2019 ---
    You can add any items you like to the loot list but manually entering them in the text input with the prompt text "DDS++" then click add, or if the loot is on the ground click the update button under available loot then double click the item in the list.

Unfortunatly it is not really an option to provide different loot options for every scenario, the amount of options needed would be out of control.

ttv likes this.
  12. ttv

ttv

LOL Sorry man you're absolutely right, my bad! The bot works great! I've noticed that it has gotten stuck in a world hopping loop. Once it starts world hopping it doesn't want to stop, even when there are no other players around. I've disabled the world hopping feature and I haven't noticed any other issues with bot!

13. Cru5ty

14. TouchMyNoNo

when trying to set up a cow farm with hides and bank near lumbridge, the bot goes silent on the first floor of the lumbridge castle after banking on the 3rd floor (obvious). Also the Cow farm preset is set for draynor and just sends me off into a random location once im at the draynor bank.

#94 TouchMyNoNo, Sep 8, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2019
  15. Colt45W

Since the last update its failing to identify the Lesser demon in the wizard tower. Ive tried many many times now, if you get a chance to look into it thatd be much appreciated ;)

16. Bane of exsistance

hey man I'm not the best at computer lingo but I'm very fond of ur bot I just wanted to point out ur bot is having an issue with banking when farming chaos monks it gets locked in the bank and opens and closes the bank after it resupplys my toon how ever I noticed it is only happening when the loot bag is in the invy how ever the same issues do not happen when farming green dragons just a heads up still the best fighting bot todate

17. Cru5ty

Hi guys

Sorry for my absence, have a 3 week old and am currently moving house so time is limited atm.

Yes unfortunately Lumbridge bank is not supported by the RM web, this is why it gets stuck, only presets utilize my own walking algorithm. I did create a Lumbridge bank handler to deal with this but it was some time ago and no longer in use, I may look at it and update the code and reimplement if I get time. The Draynor bank issue is something I will need to look at however, could you please take a screen shot and PM it to me as to where it takes you? Or if possible a small video clip? this would help in debugging the path. only need the screen and minimap so feel free to hide account details.

Yes this is to do with the target selection method, it will check if a target is reachable before targeting it, by 'reachable' it is referring to being able to walk to it. This is to check that it is not targeting something in another room/area/etc that will result in the bot getting stuck either in another area or trying to attack something it cant. There was issues in the Client with the reachable call for awhile which is probably why it was working in the past, but has probably been fixed causing your issue. It has been raised before where people wanted to attach targets over a fence or on the other side of a river, I am planing on adding a checkbox allowing you to cancel out the reachable check when safe-spotting, and possibly telegrab looting, however I do not have an ETA on it yet.

Im assuming you mean Monks of Zamorak? could you advise of which Bank please? This would either be to do with the RM web or your food settings are incorrect, could you tell me if you are using food? if not ensure you have the dont eat checkbox selected.

Colt45W likes this.
  18. Cru5ty

19. ibugppl

Ver 1.0.8

get location, set radius > 0, bot just walks around a lot....a lot... like thats all it does.
    set radius to 0 and bot actually attacks.

also when it went to bank at varrock west it just kept withdrawing 1 food and depositing one food repetitively for an hour before i caught it. my fault for not watching it for a full inventory/run. (edit: didnt notice i had to withdraw a certain quantity otherwise bot just withdraws one eats, withdraws one eats.)

also would really love if you can get the saved invent/equipped/custom preset to work

#99 ibugppl, Sep 18, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2019
  20. BBM

BBM