1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cru5tyFighter 1.0.8

Fight to win

1. Bouffalante

Can you help me out...it runs for few minutes then it just stop...i dont know why..the start/pause buttons becomes grey and i have to restart each time

2. randymm

I have set to bank cowhides an kill cows but when backpack get full it stop

3. Dr_Dankenstein

quick question/suggestion

rotation between attack types ( slash,block etc) would be nice

great script bot by the way working great for me so far :D

4. tomad

Its trying to open the bank, but i checked the dont bank box.

5. fredscape

someone can tell me how i make that the bot works i put to wrk the bot and the character dont do nothing what i did wrong?

6. zhaltys

This bot is best of all free here when talking about fighting and looting, but have issues with banking when inventory is full. bot just stops and do nothing. chickens and cows pressets works fine and they walk and put to bank, but i dont want them pick meats. hope this bot get fixes soon with banking.

7. zylice

i posted this 6 months ago and will post it again, crusty hasn't logged in for over a year now. don't expect any updates.

8. BeeRad

currently usinh it atm, love the details and tabs and everything, just that banking seems to be an issue, i was testing it on cows and its not banking.

9. 3 h1t u d3d

constantly says opening bank even when I have bank option turned off and have don't eat option turned on. character just stands there.

10. Hayden Watts

I dont know if this is the right way to do this but I discovered a bug. When I try to start the script bot it says "closing bot no weapon found" although I have a weapon equipped.

11. Bing Bong

Bing Bong Bot Author

Would be better if you had the option to use prayer pots instead of food or aswell as food - Some mobs just require you to have prayer up.

12. AfonsoMTC

Grinding at Experiments, gets stuck on "Opening Bank...", even though I chose not to bank

Attached Files:

13. ziplock1738

If you're outside of your radius it will show opening bank. Just means you need to increase the range

14. AfonsoMTC

what do you mean? I had the mobs right next to me. See the scrshot

15. ziplock1738

That picture doesn't show anything significant. Not sure if you understand how the bot works but when you are in the combat tab you should see a radius option If you increase the value of the radius you should no longer have the issue.

16. Mattalves1

Hey, used the bot at lumbridge goblins to start ranged training and instantly hit with a temporary 2 day ban. Just letting you know so you can have a look

17. Aznco0kie

This bot doesn't work, hes been standing there for 2 mins not doing anything, if he does attack it'll be once in every 30sec then he'll stop and stand there for a long time, please look into this issue.

18. ziplock1738

This bot hasn't been updated in forever. But I did a lot of the beta testing for this and have been using it for around 2 years. When the bot isn't attacking does the bot say "opening bank." If so, you need to increase the range in the combat tab.

19. elyga252

can you add restore prayer at altar if fighting near the altar?

20. Memezar

Using bot to farm outside Lumbridge, selected Lumbridge as bank when inventory is full but Bot doesn't leave farming location once full, and I have to manually take character to Lumbridge castle, up the stairs and to the bank. Bot seems to kick in again when leaving the back but only as far as going down the stairs - does not travel back to assigned farming location.