1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cru5tyFighter 1.0.8

Fight to win

1. Zev

Zev

When fighting certain enemies (hill giants in my case) the bot will say walking to bank but just make my charecter stand still

2. Pirus

That's because they did not code those bots to check if there are any doors, stairs, ladders and etc on path of selected bank x:y:z. Visual RM is your friend if you know how to use and it works for you. Unfortunetally it does not work for me.

IDK if this bot is getting any updates, but when looting is off then bot shouldn't wait untill loot to appear before attacking next mob. If looting is off make it just hop to another mob as dead animation is played.

3. ArmandoML

When fighting in Lumbridge behind the castle at giant rats it sometimes walks to the north stairs of the castle and just goes up and down without reaching bank and or giant rats, just stays there climbing the stairs a few hours.....

4. kratomboofer

are sand crabs supported?

5. zerato88

I am configuring the targets, food and bank, but it does not leave the status of configuring your target, bank and food.

6. dude123

It can't loot arrows over 1

7. Grometater

How do we get the paid version to unlock the presets? I don't see it on the site anywhere.

8. dannzzy

I ran into a strange bug, I set the bank to withdraw 10 trout but when it goes to the bank the setting updates to read 1 trout. It will only withdraw the 1 trout. I cannot delete it and adding 10 trout to the bank withdrawal menu won't 10 additional trout. I had to add another food type.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 9, 2023, Original Post Date: Oct 28, 2023 ---
    Since the new update, it won't bury bones that are looted

Attached Files:

9. kosmonautyo

Its a fkn nice script bot, using it all the time. But i have to point out one flaw, was kinda hoping cure for that.

Lets say you safe spot and want to pick up arrow stack + bones...

What it does right now :
    1) it picks up arrows
    2) runs back to safe spot
    3) then runs back for bones
    4) and then again runs back to safe spot.

What it should do is just:
    1) pick up arrows
    2) pick up bones
    3) run back to safe spot

Should be easy fix in the code.
    All the thanks anyways!

Best Regards.
    Cru5tyFighter Heavy User

////////////////// EDIT //////////////////
    Figured out exact problem too with this.
    Bones spawn like 1 sec later and in that time window its fast enough to pick up arrows and run back to safe spot.
    So if it had delay like half a sec to 1 sec after picking up arrows, then the script bot should fix itself.

#149 kosmonautyo, Nov 10, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2023
  10. xxDavvvv

Just trying out this script bot and i love the lay out and how easy it is to set up. I have noticed a slight glitch though. Sometimes when entering the bank at lumbridge the bot hangs up because the mouse keeps clicking outside of the castle and then the stairs, causing the program to run back and forth and not climb the stair correctly.
    I'll be using this a lot more and I'll edit this post if I have any more issues. Love the overall idea here, rocking program!