1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CS Undergrad looking to join a team

Discussion in 'Projects' started by Fontkodo, Apr 19, 2018.

1. Fontkodo

Hey I just completed my second year in Computer Science and I recognize this as an opportunity to apply the knowledge I've learned across my undergrad.

Here are my competences:

- JavaScript: working with Express, Node.js, Closures, Prototypes, Scope.
    - Java: knowledge of advanced data structures like B-trees, binomial and fibonacci heaps, AVL/Red Black trees, Splay Trees, Skip Lists, tries etc.
    - C: Have written parity testers, multithreaded programs, working with bits and pointers.
    - C++: Using data abstraction techniques, design patterns such as memento and mediator.
    I would like to invest 2 hours a day for the next few months if possible and minimize interaction with the game and focus on JavaScript if possible, thanks!

No longer looking for a team.

#1 Fontkodo, Apr 19, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
  2. asynchronous

What applications would Javascript have for botting? I was under the impression that it was Java based, unless you plan to do some web dev for a team and make some pretty cool integrated tools.

3. Fontkodo

From what I understand, JS is used widely in making things like dynamic signatures and other useful tools. I just remember other bot devs using it here.

4. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

could ask party to join prime

5. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

could ask robin join quantum