1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cuppa Agility AIO 1.2.10

Running around in circles so you don't have to.

1. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

CuppaJava submitted a new resource:

Cuppa Agility AIO - Running around in circles so you don't have to.

Read more about this resource...

#1 CuppaJava, Dec 6, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2024
  2. Stickyyyy

The true test of any agility bot is getting past the ban hammers at Seers! Interested on reviews once anyone has tried it.

CuppaJava likes this.
  3. CuppaJava

Cheers :) Just to let you know, a bunch have tested the bot and used it when it was free/beta: Cuppa AgilityAIO [LITE]

I release all my bots initially as free and then release the premium version once the feedback seems mostly positive. So this is mostly the same codebase as there :)

4. Stickyyyy

I did have a look but nothing about agility over 60 so still scared to take any of my main accs there

5. CuppaJava

6. CuppaJava

7. Playing RS is Gay

Hey Cuppa, is there anyway to make the agility bot preemptively rotate the camera angle towards the next agility obstacle while still doing the obstacle before? I feel like that would look even more realistic than pausing for a second after an obstacle is completed to rotate the camera. Don't know anything about coding bots so I have no clue if thats feasible, just an idea after using this bot for 30+ hours. Thank you for the great work!

8. bia10

I already informed cuppa about this in at least 2 post. Although it should be possible to do so, i don't know of any simple way.

The hard way you can define valid camera preset for every position on the path of particular agility course. But well for this to be smooth you would have to predict where your going to be in future as camera movements are not instant. Therefore its a problem of getting under balance movement speed/camera rotation speed. I don't know of any simple way to solve this :/

Playing RS is Gay likes this.
  9. Playing RS is Gay

Not sure why but after this last update the bot hasn't been working well, will idle for no reason and not log out for hours even though the bot has stopped due to the fail safe, specifically with seers village. Haven't been able to get it going for more than an hour.

10. CuppaJava

So this is technically possible for me to add, and technically this isn't too difficult. The bot does already "know" which obstacle should be next, as is in the logic pre-hovering uses. And the "easy" way to do this would be, mid obstacle turn towards the "next" obstacle (and if the camera needs to be corrected slightly after landing, do so after). The reason I haven't added it yet is that sometimes the bot might be mistaken in which obstacle is next (tracking current can be slightly off sometimes), and pre-turning the camera might cause more bugs than it's worth. The reason this isn't an issue with pre-hovering is because if the obstacle it thinks we're on is wrong, then the obstacle will probably be offscreen anyway and it just won't prehover for that one obstacle, and it'll re-calibrate on the next obstacle. It's a lot more subtle than turning the camera the completely wrong way.

That being said, I haven't actually tried it and this kind of erronious camera turning may be extremely rare. I'll add it as an optional toggle at first and make it the default if it doesn't cause many issues.

Whenever a bot suddenly has a lot of weird bugs like this, it's often a caching issue. Can you please trying closing osrs/runemate and clearing your osrs cache? There's instructions on google for it. Feel free to test with the lite version so you don't get charged testing.

Lemme know if it still doesn't work, but this is the first report I've heard.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 14, 2020, Original Post Date: Dec 14, 2020 ---
    Update: I added an option to do what we discussed above. After cursory testing it seems to work well, so I'll push it as an optional setting and if it seems to perform well I'll make it the default.

11. Playing RS is Gay

Yeah you were right, cleared my cache and the bot is running perfectly, thank you!

CuppaJava likes this.
  12. ArrancaRabo

ArrancaRabo Dimensional Emperor

Any chance a simultaneous Bryophyta staff and tome of fire option while still picking up marks of grace properly?

CuppaJava likes this.
  13. CuppaJava

Sure thing sir :)

The bot already supports tome of fire actually (along with every fire producing staff), I just forgot to add Bryohyta. Bryophyta staff & tome of fire combo will be usable in the next update :)

ArrancaRabo likes this.
  14. CuppaJava

CuppaJava updated Cuppa AgilityAIO with a new update entry:

Cuppa AgilityAIO v1.1.8 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 17, 2020, Original Post Date: Dec 17, 2020 ---
    @ArrancaRabo bryo staff has been added

@Playing RS is Gay @bia10 preturning during obstacles has been added as a toggle. Worked well during testing, lemme know if you have any issues with it.

ArrancaRabo likes this.
  15. CuppaJava

16. CuppaJava

17. CuppaJava

18. CuppaJava

#18 CuppaJava, Jan 23, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2021
  19. CuppaJava