1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cuppa Agility AIO 1.2.10

Running around in circles so you don't have to.

1. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

2. Flextroci

Works great in Falador.

It needs a lot of babysitting on Ape though, it sometimes get's stuck 'figuring what obstacle we're at', especially when falling off that last rope

Edit: Gets stuck every time it falls off the last bit

#22 Flextroci, Feb 16, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2021
  3. CuppaJava

CuppaJava updated Cuppa AgilityAIO with a new update entry:

Cuppa AgilityAIO v1.1.22 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 18, 2021, Original Post Date: Feb 18, 2021 ---
    fixed :)

4. Flextroci

CuppaJava likes this.
  5. Cursed

Big fan of your bots, Cuppa! Some constructive feedback for this bot, on the Seers course the bot is clicking the minimap to move to the next obstacle instead of clicking the obstacle itself. I hope no human is doing this as it's inefficient to move the mouse to the minimap to click, then back to the obstacle, when the obstacle is already on screen after completion of the previous obstacle. This is of particular concern with the final obstacle, as I've noticed my bot clicks twice every time in the exact same spots and makes the same movements every lap. After closer observation, it looks like the bot clicks twice every time it clicks the minimap. Hopefully these things are easily correctable. I used this bot from 60-65 without an issues so far, though!

Edit: I should mention, I've tried this with hover over next obstacle option enable AND disabled, doesn't seem to make a difference. The issue may be that I have 'move camera' option off, as it is faster since the bot pauses to move the camera instead of doing things simultaneously. But it's possible, on this course at least, to see and interact with every obstacle on screen without moving the camera or clicking the minimap, the bot just doesn't seem to be able to.

#25 Cursed, Feb 20, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2021
  6. CuppaJava

The only time the bot will click the minimap is if camera movement is off (as you have it) AND the next obstacle isn't visible (because it has to move closer to see the next obstacle). If the next obstacle is visible, it shouldn't be clicking the minimap at all.

I'm a bit confused to be honest, how do you know that the bot is clicking on the minimap rather than clicking on the ground itself? I have a personal debug mode where I can see the mouse movement for my bots, but regular users shouldn't be able to see the exact mouse movements. That being said, I just ran it on my main with visible mouse on and it isn't clicking the minimap at all for me.

Maybe try running it with the camera zoomed all the way out if you have camera movements turned off? That's all I can think of.

7. Stickyyyy

I KNEW I shouldn't risk the seers village bot busters but I tried it anyway. Temp banned on the alt. Ran the trial, two 2 hour sessions and an hour session... Not surprised just sad hahah

8. Cursed

I can tell by looking at where it's clicking. It's not interacting with the object (I would be able to see this in the top-left corner, i.e. 'jump gap') and it's not clicking on a tile. Both of these I would be able to see a 'click', either yellow for a ground click or red for an object interaction. Neither of these is the case, so unless there is a fourth method of movement it must be a minimap interaction.

My camera is fully zoomed out, it easily should be able to click every obstacle. I will try again and edit if there are issues.

9. spartakexer

Hallowed Sepulchre

10. CuppaJava

Not even gonna say "Hey could you make a hallowed sepulchre bot", you're just gonna Hallowed Sepulchre at me? :rolleyes:

Stickyyyy likes this.
  11. spartakexer

Makes sense you earn the money I pay braah

12. CuppaJava

#32 CuppaJava, Mar 6, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2021
  13. CuppaJava

#33 CuppaJava, Mar 14, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2021
  14. HARDCOREIRON

The food option appears to be broken for Shrimp.. I have plenty of Shrimp in bank and I receive the error message that I am out of shrimp and that the bot will stop in 1 minute. Please help.

15. CuppaJava

Hi, this type of issue with detecting items is usually a client issue, especially after a game/client update. This may be fixable by restarting osrs & runemate, but if that doesn't work you can try clearing your game cache:

16. HARDCOREIRON

Doesn't change anything.

17. CuppaJava

Crap. Sorry for the generic message like that, I was just finishing dinner and that fixes the issue 95% of the time.

You're totally right, there's a minor bug in my code with shrimp (the issue is that I have the bot looking for "Shrimp" when the item name is "Shrimps".
    I'll get that fixed in the next update. In the meantime, any other food should work fine.

18. CuppaJava

#38 CuppaJava, Mar 18, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2021
  19. Memer

Hey @CuppaJava

Working really well on Canifis, I did notice it ate a piece of food before looting the first mark despite having enough space to just pick it up. Doesn't really matter though since it works well.

Going to add a log since it seems it ate a few more on full hp.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 20, 2021, Original Post Date: Mar 20, 2021 ---
    Question: what will the script bot do if it runs out of alchs, can it just continue without alching?

Attached Files:

CuppaJava likes this.
  20. CuppaJava

Regarding the food thing, I'm not sure if it's related to MOGs or if it's just a bug in the eating logic. What's your HP level? I have it eat food contextually on level so it might be confused there. Otherwise I'm not totally sure about the eating thing, as it only has one place in the code that it can eat (which is when it's HP is below the eat percent, randomized).

I haven't tested this in a while, but I seem to remember that yes, if it ever runs out of stuff to alch it should just continue doing agility without trying to alch anymore. Also I'm looking at the code now and yeah it always verifies we have the alching stuff before trying to perform the action, so if the stuff is ever missing it just continues doing laps normally.