1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cuppa Agility AIO 1.2.10

Running around in circles so you don't have to.

1. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

2. CuppaJava

#122 CuppaJava, Jan 27, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2022
  3. Upsik

Hey, Cuppa! It seems that the last part of the warewolf agility course when giving the stick to the agility master is broken after the update. It goes next to it and starts idling.

4. CuppaJava

Hey :) Someone mentioned this on my discord too (was that you?).

But I'm assuming it's just a temporary bug with the latest game update today. It should fix itself by restarting OSRS & Runemate, and if that doesn't work you could try clearing your game cache/restarting pc. As always feel free to test using the lite version so you don't get charged :)

If it continues to not work please let me know and I'll test it out myself, but I don't think anything should have changed with the update today.

5. CuppaJava

6. Soua5439

Was working great before the updates in canifis rooftop but now it just ran in front of the jumping obstacles and keeps getting stuck before the jumps, might wanna take a look into that.

7. CuppaJava

Yeah Runemate itself broke this morning due to the game update. Party fixed it though and everything should be working again. As always please restart Runemate & OSRS before continuing botting :)

Soua5439 likes this.
  8. Soua5439

Awesome! Thanks for the update I'm gonna let my bots cool off some steam then will jump right back into it! Awesome bot too btw!

CuppaJava likes this.
  9. TaffLewis

could you please add rune pouch support for Seers with Teleport please? Started the bot and it failed to find runes and/staff.

Otherwise incredible and I LOVE you and your bots <3

CuppaJava likes this.
  10. CuppaJava

<3

Just to clarify are you having trouble getting it to teleport at Seers in general? Or only with the Rune Pouch?

I don't think the bot supports the Rune pouch, but it does support all staffs & air supplying runes. So you can just use an air staff (or steam staff if alching) & a stack of law runes. Seers Village with Teleport is actually a separate location in the settings (so if you have the Location dropdown set to "Seers Village", you can click that and change it to "Seers Village with Teleport" or whatever's right below Seers. Sorry that's kinda confusing design, a few people missed it in the location list :p

11. TaffLewis

thanks for the reply :D

it's just with the rune pouch, it works completely fine with the runes and staff I was just being lazy and didn't want to empty my pouch.

Thanks for the explanation in case i did have it wrong though, appreciate it!

12. nos33

bro the bot is excellent but i keep on getting disconnected... help please.....

13. CuppaJava

Hey :)

Yeah it seems like as of the past few weeks there's a bug with Runemate itself causing bots to sometimes randomly crash the OSRS game client. It doesn't seem to happen every time, but unfortunately it's a bug with Runemate itself it's kind of outside my control.

The Runemate (client) developer Party uploaded this video that may help prevent the OSRS game client from crashing, please try this:

As a note, please feel free to test using the lite version so you don't get repeatedly charged while testing.

14. CuppaJava

15. CuppaJava

16. Idkidcanymore

Just a weird thing that im noticing at ape atoll agility course. I'm running it for Leagues and at the end of course instead of clicking on the stepping stone or in the direction of the stepping stone it clicks south and runs a few steps before correcting course. I've only used for approximately 2 hours, but just something that may be suspicious and something that can be worth looking into.

17. Kyze

rellika agility course is down, it freezes at the 3rd jump

18. CuppaJava

19. WuuWuu

Will it support
    HALLOWED SEPULCHRE??

20. CuppaJava

Nope sorry, Sepulchre is very different from all the other courses (and quite complicated). I don't really have any plans to make it tbh.