1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cuppa Agility Pyramid 1.3.5

Collecting you lots of shiny yellow triangles.

1. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

CuppaJava submitted a new resource:

Cuppa Agility Pyramid - Collecting you lots of shiny yellow triangles.

Read more about this resource...

#1 CuppaJava, Aug 13, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2024
  2. The Dingo

The Dingo Banned at user request.

Looks sick man; about to give it a go & will report back!

UPDATE:
    Dude I'm so happy you created this, and for a first iteration it's very good!

I've been watching and taking notes and I'm super pleased. If you plan on continuing with this project and ironing things out, i'd happily pay $0.15-.20+/hr to run this.

Kinks I've seen:
    -- After successfully turning in a pyramid top, the bot attempted to click on the shortcut going back down, but the dialogue box from turn in prevented it clicking there. Camera never adjusted to overcome this.​

-- Multiple times after successfully running laps & attempting to turn in tops, the bot was facing the opposite direction of the turn in, and got stuck as a result. Once again, camera wouldn't adjust to face the correct way.​

These are the only issues I saw that completely stopped the bots progress.

Smaller concerns are camera movement in general (although there's already good aspects to it!) and the speed it traverses the pyramid can feel a bit sluggish.

Suggestions for improvement:
    -- Support for Humidify to refill pouches would be cool

-- Super energy/Stam pot support

-- More randomized camera movement. For example, spinning the camera around more corners sometimes, spinning it around on the top level sometimes (antiban/peace of mind)

-- Seems like the bot tends to be a bit slow to click on the next obstacle in many places. Speeding this up, and also adding a "fatigue" effect of some sort for a lil bit of 'afk' time and/or slower clicking every so often would be SO SICK. (antiban/peace of mind)​

Apologize for the length of this, but I'm pumped for this & want to give a lot of feedback. Thank you again man! Overall, logic seems sound!
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 14, 2020, Original Post Date: Aug 14, 2020 ---
    Update: Still getting stuck due to camera on turn in with Fixed mode. Happens about half the time.

CuppaJava likes this.
  3. CuppaJava

Running in fixed mode should fix this, in the future I'll have the bot auto switch to fixed

I think I know why this happens, will fix when I can :)

I agree it could be quicker and stuff, I'll look into optimizing as well

• Humidify might be added (it would be pretty simple tbh), but I'll probably add banking logic first.
    • Stam pots/energy pots, sure, that can be added, and I'll add it to the banking too
    • camera movement is kind of a weird thing tbh, right now it mostly just moves the camera when it "has" to. Maybe I'll add more random camera movement? But this is pretty low priority tbh as camera movement is a bit awkward to code
    • You're like the 6th person to mention random short AFK time in the last week, but no one's ever mentioned it to me before recently lmao. But sure, I'll try to add a randomized AFK thing to all my bots. Something like every few minutes, afk for X amount of seconds. I'll make it customizable.
    No worries on the long feedback, it's all useful so I appreciate it :)

I have a few things in progress lately so some of this will have to be added to the backlog and implemented later. But priority for me will probably be fixing turn-in tops logic > afk thing > banking > humidify > stam pots > camera movement

The Dingo likes this.
  4. The Dingo

I can imagine the camera would be difficult; i have no programming experience myself. Also, it's probs not even that big of a deal.

Humidify is easy for me to click once or twice an hour so I agree that should be low priority.

The AFK fatigue would be a great feature for ALL bots! :)

5. CuppaJava

PS I found a bug related to turning in tops, not sure how I missed it before lmao. I'll get that fixed asap

6. The Dingo

Sick! Thanks dude!

7. CuppaJava

8. Memer

Tried one lap and didn't pick up the pyramid top, just went down.
    Aside from that, the camera movement when turning the corners sometimes is a little off (like it clicks obstacles even though can't rly see them).
    Definitely good enough for a free bot if it picks up the tops.

edit: i had 4 open spaces

upload_2020-8-16_12-24-55.png
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 16, 2020, Original Post Date: Aug 16, 2020 ---
    tried another lap, didn't pick it up again
    i recorded it and will send you in pm

9. The Dingo

Weird, mine has never failed to loot the top. Have you tried changing between fixed and resizable modes? Is your ping super high?

10. Memer

20ping and I always use the fixed window

11. CuppaJava

The logic for when to pick up the pyramid top is currently kind of weird (there's no easy way to tell whether the top is there or not, code wise). But I'll make it more robust so that it will store a variable manually when it takes it and reset that when it's on level 0 again. Should have that fix out soon (but yeah I'm not at home atm)

12. CuppaJava

CuppaJava updated Cuppa AgilityPyramid with a new update entry:

Cuppa AgilityPyramid v1.1.3 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 25, 2020, Original Post Date: Aug 25, 2020 ---
    @Memer the bug has been fixed and the bot should now always grab the top correctly

13. The Dingo

Looks great. Will test out the update today! :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 25, 2020, Original Post Date: Aug 25, 2020 ---
    Running flawlessly, love the fatigue setting & cam fixes.

Add super energy/stam pots & humidfy, and make this paid!! ;)

Btw, are the camera movements the exact same each lap? Can't really tell.

Great work!

14. CuppaJava

I'll get those added soon, I just wanted to get the core stuff out first :)

The camera movements will be similar but definitely not identical as the runemate client randomizes movements slightly. But I will try to randomize the movement a bit more in the future.

The Dingo likes this.
  15. theroz

The bot apparently get stuck whenever it tries to pick up a top that isn't there. It just tries to pick up a top until it gets one. This only happened because i didn't finish the course from an earlier session because i teleported away from there with the top with me and thus not completing the course and therefore, no tops would respawn.

16. CuppaJava

Ah damn, yeah I could see that happening. I'll add that to my to-fix list, thanks.

17. CuppaJava

CuppaJava updated Cuppa AgilityPyramid with a new update entry:

Cuppa AgilityPyramid v1.1.6 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 1, 2020, Original Post Date: Sep 1, 2020 ---
    @The Dingo added humidify, stams & energy pots.

The only last thing I still need to "fix" is to make the bot handle the sliding block obstacle better (it still doesn't fail it often anyway tho), I'll add that soon

The Dingo likes this.
  18. The Dingo

You the man!

Yeah I was wondering how that block could be avoided. Iirc, it was on like a 3 second timer or something. Seems like it would be a bitch to avoid. lol

19. CuppaJava

Yeah I'm writing the code for dodging it now, definitely one of the trickier parts of the logic but I've just about got it done. Cheers mate.

20. theroz

Hey, new update came today and it may seem to have broken this bot. Immediately It logs off immediately upon startup claiming it lacks food or waterskins. I have plenty of waterskins and also not in need of food which i never were since i am already high level. The bot has already claimed 0,06$ twice without doing anything.