1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cuppa Agility Pyramid 1.3.5

Collecting you lots of shiny yellow triangles.

1. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

#41 CuppaJava, Sep 24, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2020
  2. CuppaJava

#42 CuppaJava, Sep 25, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2020
  3. CuppaJava

4. CuppaJava

5. slowlyfishing

Bot works fine, albeit a big sluggish doing the course. Having issues with cashing in the tops, bot will climb the rocks then just stand there not engaging with the NPC / using up a lot of run time just stood still.

Attached Files:

6. CuppaJava

You're right, the bot is sluggish for you. Checking by the logs, it took the bot a couple minutes to just turn in a pyramid top, which I've never seen happen before.

There's definitely a client bug effecting performance on your end. Off the top of my head, two possibilities:
    1. If you ever change the screen mode (from fixed to resizable or vice versa), I'd strongly recommend restarting the runemate client. There's a bug in the runemate client where if you change screen mode while it's open, it acts buggy,
    2. If this doesn't work, also try clearing out your OSRS cache folder. I've heard this helps a lot of people.

7. CuppaJava

8. CuppaJava

9. CuppaJava

10. BradAllNight

My first post here goes out to you Cuppa, this script bot is great and so are your other scripts bots.

Ill add that more randomized camera movements should be added in the future for peace of mind.

I also want to suggest the ability to stack x amount of pyramid tops before redemption, as doing that every single lap is sus

Thanks =)

11. The Dingo

The Dingo Banned at user request.

As i recall, it randomly does 1,2 or 3 before turning in.

Also turning in every lap isn't that strange. They are very heavy and holding them depletes run energy faster.

CuppaJava likes this.
  12. CuppaJava

Cheers :) The camera movement is a bit of a weird one, as when coding for runemate it's easy to make the camera face an object but kinda tedious to add a lot of variation to it. Though runemate does automatically have small variations in camera movement built in. Also lowkey but I've always had the impression that jagex doesn't care much about camera movement. I could look into it more though.

Like @The Dingo said, most legit players turn it in every lap due to them depleting run energy quick.

I used to have it like this^, but I changed it to turn it in every single lap as it seemed like a popular request. Hypothetically I could just add a checkbox option to make it turn in every 1-3 though.

The Dingo likes this.
  13. BradAllNight

The more you know! I had no idea, thank you again =)

The Dingo likes this.
  14. CuppaJava

#54 CuppaJava, Nov 15, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2020
  15. TestingMate

Posting this here, but tested on lite version ( don't wanna used paid until it's confirmed to work)

Doesn't cash in pyramid head, just stands near NPC, doesn't even select the item

16. CuppaJava

That's super odd. Possibly a new client bug? I'll test it out sometime today
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 16, 2020, Original Post Date: Nov 16, 2020 ---
    I just tested it on my main and it worked fine, including selecting the pyramid top and cashing it in. Possibly a caching issue? Pretty much any time someone has a bug that I can't reproduce, I tell them to clear their osrs cache and that fixes it.

17. CuppaJava

18. BradAllNight

The current version is not working properly, however I think this script bot is awesome and have been using it a lot.

After every lap and delivering the pyramid top to Simon, the bot selects an item in your inventory and then tries to use it on the rocks to climb down, getting stuck in a bad clicking loop.

CuppaJava likes this.
  19. CuppaJava

A few people have reported similar bugs to this after the update (in different bots), it seems to be a caching issue after the game update. Can you please try closing OSRS/Runemate, clear your OSRS cache (can google for instructions), and restart the bot? Feel free to test using the lite version so you don't get charged while testing.

Lemme know if it works for you or if it's still messed up.

20. ohans

Just lost my full graceful in less than a few hours. So much for "food support". Thanks a lot.