1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cuppa Agility Pyramid 1.3.5

Collecting you lots of shiny yellow triangles.

1. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

I'm sorry that the bot malfunctioned for you, but I promise this isn't an issue with my bot, I just ran it yesterday using food. This sounds like the same issue the person above had: Sometimes after an OSRS update, Runemate has an issue and you need to clear your OSRS cache to work again.

PS: You didn't lose anything my man. You can collect your graceful from Death's Office for free, even after your gravestone is gone. Just go to "Death's Domain" in the lumby graveyard.

BradAllNight likes this.
  2. ohans

Now i feel stupid :). Thanks for helping me man, sorry for being a little frustrated. Have a great day man.

BradAllNight and CuppaJava like this.
  3. CuppaJava

All good, I'm just glad you didn't lose it after all :) I can totally understand being frustrated thinking you lost full graceful, that'd suck. Cheers man.

4. bia10

With Cuppa Agility the graceful is a breeze :], btw will there be any updates for agility pyramid with regards to stuff i talked about? id rly love to see that

as is i don't see much use after 55-60 in this as seers is far more better xp and the gp is also avg.

5. CuppaJava

I didn't realize I hadn't replied before, I'll reply to it here.

While I do update any of my bots to implement fixes for broken aspects, like I've said before some bots just don't get enough usage to justify adding a slew of new features. This bot for example only gets about 1/10th of the usage AgilityAIO gets, and it uses totally different code, so it's hard for me to justify adding too much new stuff to this. That being said:
    • I did plan to add banking eventually, it's just a moderately time consuming feature to add (pathing, logic to sort items, new settings for amount of items to withdraw etc) when like you said, it's really only relevant for low levels/people running the bot all day without lunars
    • I don't think I'll add pre-hovering to this bot tbh. AgilityAIO was built with pre-hovering in mind, this one would require quite a bit of work to add it. I might be able to improve the camera movement though. Since the pyramid is just a big stack of squares maybe it'd make more sense to just turn the camera at each new corner on each level.
    • I agree the exchanging is unnecessarily slow, that'd probably be the first/quickest thing for me to fix.
    I can take a look into the camera/exchanging aspects soon if I remember.

6. ohans

Hey man, i noticed after cashing in the pyramid my bot likes to click use on the first open item in my inventory. Any tips?

CuppaJava likes this.
  7. CuppaJava

That's likely a bug in my code. I haven't seen it do that before, but it could be the deselecting item failsafe messing up. Hmm. I'll look into it tomorrow/soon, thanks for letting me know

Edit: uh oh, I see the bug now. Sorry, this is definitely something I need to fix asap.

It looks like a temporary workaround is that you can leave your first few inventory slots empty so that the pyramid top is always in the first slot (have the cash stack away from the first slot). Although this doesn't work perfectly and I'd recommend just waiting for the next update before using it more.

This will be fixed in the next update @ohans, sorry about the bugs.

#67 CuppaJava, Dec 16, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2020
  8. ohans

You’re fine dude! Thanks for being so active. It’s good to have someone who cares. For now a macro clicking the space randomly every 60s or so will do :)

9. CuppaJava

10. MonsterMadness

what does it do when out of waterskins?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 6, 2021, Original Post Date: Jan 6, 2021 ---
    I just lost an hour to this script bot. it said i had no waterskin/food. while i had. anything wrong here?
    Screenshot

11. CuppaJava

There was just a game update today, so it's possible restarting osrs/runemate is all you need to do. If that doesn't work, clearing your OSRS cache should fix it.

Definitely feel free to test using the lite version so you don't get charged while testing. I've refunded your hour.

PS make sure those waterskins are filled right

12. MonsterMadness

I noticed that it missclicked the "wall" to pickup the pyramic and just continue clicked around it. resulting in not picking up the pyramid, and continueing to another run, is this something you can look into @cuppa, so it dosent exit before picking it up?

this occurs a few times.
    ( the next run it did pick it up luckily :) )
    here is the log, nothing intresting there really..
    00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\frkma\ - Pastebin.com
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 18, 2021, Original Post Date: Jan 18, 2021 ---
    Lost an hour now. it stopped because lack of waterskins. but the 2 first ones was empty then rest of inv was full.
    Screenshot

00:13:00 INFO We're having trouble finding food or waterskins.
    00:14:03 INFO Bot is out of food or waterskins!

13. CuppaJava

Mmm this is a bit of a tough one to be honest. The issue is that there's no way programically (that I know of) to check if the pyamid top is there or not, and sometimes runemate can misclick and think it clicked correctly while it didn't. Then the bot just keeps moving. I might be able to fix it though, I'll look into it.

This one ironically is even tougher to fix :rolleyes: This is just runemate's inventory detection straight up returning an empty inventory when the bot actually has items. It should currently double check a few times before stopping, but I'll see if there's anything more I can do here.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 18, 2021, Original Post Date: Jan 18, 2021 ---
    ps sent you an hour refund ;)

14. MonsterMadness

What if to check if pyramid is in ur inv? compared to when u started ur lap? and check it "from there"?

15. CuppaJava

@MonsterMadness so I expanded the area to trigger climbing the pyramid top a bit, to give a bit more leeway. Just to clarify though, when you said it misclicked around it, did the player just run the next tile north or did the bot actually jump across the next obstacle (the little rock that rotates and the character dives over it)? Because I can make it so the bot will backtrack upon misclicking, but this raises the issue that it will always fail the obstacle going backwards (as going the wrong way always fails), but I suppose this wouldn't be a big issue.

Regarding the full waterskins, just to clarify, what HP healing %'s did you have set? I noticed you didn't have any food, and if your health went below the set percent that could also make it stop.

16. MonsterMadness

It was clicking really near the climbing up to reach pyramid. ( where it usually clicks correct), then walked further north(?) because of the missclick that was attended to go to the pyramid wall.. and then continued running around , doing obstacles and completing the pyramid itself. like *tries to click the wall* *oh well didnt work, lets continue without it*

17. CuppaJava

Right, okay that should be fixed in the next update. Currently/previously, only the 1 block (4 game tiles) in front of the climbing holds would trigger the logic to climb the holds. I've expanded it to the 2 blocks (8 game tiles), which will work unless the misclick takes it past the next obstacle (which it sounds like that doesn't happen)

18. MonsterMadness

i will take a closer look next time, need ot get some credits xD

19. CuppaJava

#79 CuppaJava, Jan 23, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2021
  20. CuppaJava

#80 CuppaJava, Feb 3, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2021