1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cuppa Guardians of the Rift 2.4.1

Guardian of the rift, and the whole galaxy.

1. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

Sorry for the late reply, just got home. Runemate is currently partially broken after today's game update. Specifically inventory functions are acting weird, including clicking items.

Hopefully admins will have it fixed soon, the best place to check more info would be the Runemate discord.

2. CuppaJava

3. halfliving

is the auto balance points gonna be fixed i have it selected and its literally only making Catalytic 30pts and 0 Elemental?

4. CuppaJava

You're the first person to tell me there's any issues with it, but yeah I'm open to tweaking it.

I'm having a bit of trouble understanding though, are you saying the account has 30 catalytic points, 0 elemental points and it's only making catalytic runes? Or something else?

If it has 30 catalytic points to 0 elemental, it should be prioritizing elementals pretty heavily.

halfliving likes this.
  5. halfliving

im stating that when i select auto balance it will spend more time making only catalytic > elemental as one instance i ran it for an hour only came out with 30 cata 0 elemental or it will spend more time making elemental over cata, usually after done running the bot i have a 30-50 point gap if not more sometimes as i do use this bot quite often on 2 accts

6. CuppaJava

Hmm, can you PM me or post here with some info on what the account builds are like (runecrafting level, quest altars unlocked) as well as their current point spreads when using autobalance? The way autobalance works is basically that the bot checks the difference between catalytic/elemental amount and then sets the priority list to a list that should hopefully balance the points but it could require more tweaking on specific builds.

7. halfliving

its maxed with quest cape so all altars both accts are and i ran it last night with 21 point difference for 3 hours

8. Neon Viper

Neon Viper Honestly, my hand just hurts so much...

Cuppa, I just had this crash twice on me within 10-15 seconds of launching. I am running it in fixed mode on osrs client. Is this something I am doing wrong?
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 25, 2022, Original Post Date: Apr 25, 2022 ---
    Not sure what happened tbh, but the lite version worked perfectly. I'll attempt the premium version again shortly.

9. CuppaJava

Ah I see what's going on here. So like I mentioned, the autobalance works by checking the current total points and modifying the priority list on that.
    (I tweaked the lists recently so these might not be the exact live values, but)

So if we have a lot more elemental points (say, 20 more) it'll highly prio catalytics with the list:
    If we have a lot more catalytic points, (say, 20 more), it'll more-highly prio elementals, eg with the list:
    (We pretty much never want to prio elemental runes above say deaths/bloods, but if the account has very high rc and all altars, we'll need to prio elementals over a good amount of cata)

If we have quite a lot of catalytic points (say 15-19 more) it'll quite-highly prio elementals, eg with the list:
    So what you're seeing is the bot bouncing from the very high elemental prio list to the second highest, causing it to bounce around the 20 difference mark. This is kinda-intentional, as the bot is just keeping the point difference within a 20 point discrepancy, which is an "acceptable" difference.

I have some ideas to try and nudge the discrepancy closer to 0 after longer runs. But honestly I'd kinda consider a 20 point difference to be "fine" as long as it doesn't grow much more than that.

Hopefully that made sense, for the rambling explanation.

Tl;dr I'll see if I can improve it but otherwise it may stay hovering around this 20 difference mark tbh.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 27, 2022, Original Post Date: Apr 27, 2022 ---
    Can you give me more info on what the crash message said? Did the osrs game client crash or did the bot crash?

This could either be a cache related bug where clearing the osrs game cache might fix it, or it could be a different bug related to the osrs game client crashing.

10. eldrado123

hello i am having trouble every time i start it up it says i cant find an open or closed rift and it will not do anything if i put it inside of the mini game or outside but when i go in it says mining the rocks but dosent do anything i tried to walk it to the rocks but it wont do anything else any tips??

11. halfliving

I just ran it for about 8 hours it seems to be slighly fixed and i think you did a good job on it =) thank you!

12. CuppaJava

Replied to your post on my profile, but to paste the response here:

These types of issues usually seem to stem from Runemate not properly detecting game objects temporarily. Often just restarting osrs & runemate fixes it, or clearing your osrs game cache (can google for instructions). Lemme know if you keep having issues with it though.

Cheers man, glad it's working alright. Apologizes for the over-explanation earlier haha. Like I mentioned I do still have some more tweaks planned, I just want to make sure I test them well before releasing them :p

13. Wukongoncrack

Two times now I've lost my Colossal pouch. I have no idea how it manages to lose it; it makes no sense. And this is over like 50 hours more or less so it's not common, I'm just confused how it's possible other than the bot just dropping it. Both times I've checked up on it and the pouch is gone with the bot still running fine.

14. halfliving

All good ill let you know if i see anything that would or should be fixed if i see anything but other then that wonderful job!

15. CuppaJava

CuppaJava updated Cuppa GuardiansOfTheRift with a new update entry:

Cuppa GuardiansOfTheRift v2.0.15 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 28, 2022, Original Post Date: Apr 28, 2022 ---
    RIP. Someone else mentioned this happening to them for a day/couple days, but after clearing their game cache it fixed it for them and hasn't happened since? But I'm not sure if that's just a placebo, or if for some reason RM isn't detecting the pouch degraded.

I don't think it's possible for the bot to drop the pouch (nowhere in the code do we call "Drop" on the pouch, and even shift clicking it wouldn't drop it as that would empty it). So it must be degrading/not repairing it. I'd recommend trying the cache thing above. Also, of course, make sure you have the runes needed in your rune pouch (if using one) or in the bank. And make sure you're on lunars.

16. Wukongoncrack

Oh my god I just realized I'm not on lunars haha. Still confused how it gets dropped. At least it only takes 30 minutes or so to get the pouches back.

17. CuppaJava

Oh yeah haha, if the account isn't on lunars it'll just use the pouch for as long as possible but eventually pouches degrade so much that they disappear completely.

Glad we got it figured out anyway :)

18. Robert Willis

So i was using the RuneMate client, and using this bot, Ive noticed alot of downtime, keeps idling even tho im already inside the game. So it just stands around doing nothing, any ideas?

19. CuppaJava

I'm not really sure honestly, a couple of people have mentioned this but none have really followed up on if/how they fixed it tbh.

Are you using Runelite or the vanilla osrs game client? If using RL, try using vanilla client.

If using the vanilla client, maybe try clearing your osrs game cache? (can google for instructions)

Otherwise I'm not certain honestly. I'm kinda just hoping this is a temporary Runemate bug that'll fix itself, though it's possible it's just the delays are running weird on your pc somehow

20. Robert Willis

RuneLite --- sorry I was tired when I wrote the above response. I was just testing it out as for some reason I get better frame rates when using Runemate iwth runelite just seems to run smoother.

It seems to idle by the portal like its trying to enter it, but in reverse. So the game would start he would mine some of the things needed to craft the ess then go back to the work bench and instead of crafting the ess, it would click the portal then idle for 3-5mins waiting to enter the game even though it had already entered the game.

Works perfectly on the vanilla clinet I havent had any issues xp around 25-30k / hr with alot of breaks as im trying to avoid a ban alot, was just curious if there was a fix and if its just because RL is new to Runemate.