1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cuppa Hunter AIO 2.3.18

Let's hunt some critters.

1. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

You're right, it definitely isn't ideal :p I've been meaning to get back to work on rewriting this bot soon (as there's been a lot of small issues with this bot and it's one of my first ones), and when I eventually re-release the rewrite it'll have a dedicated "set anchor coordinate" button :)

The bot should work decently currently, but should be a lot easier to work with whenever I get the rewrite out.

DanielTS10 likes this.
  2. MagicMushroom

Hi Ive seen that you intend to rewrite bits of this bot so I am happy to wait. When I tried using it at lvl9 a few days ago trying to snare some birds, I had loads of snares in my inventory as is suggested however it kept getting stuck on trying to place more than one trap (max at lvl9 is one trap), which may attract the attention of their botwatch. Could we also have bank/fairy ring support added for various locations? And choose to drop/keep loot?

Thanks a lot anyway, big fan of your scripts bots as a whole. Do you take donations?

3. CuppaJava

Hi :) Yeah I've got a large portion of the rewrite done (or at least partially done), I just need to find the motivation to actually finish it :p Hopefully the next couple of weeks.

I'm a bit surprised about the issue with it using too many traps, just as I haven't had that reported before, but hopefully it won't happen in the new version.

I'm a bit unsure which loot you'd be looking to bank honestly, as most of the non-stackable loot gained from hunter is mostly junk items (bird meat, bones, I suppose kebbit fur is moderately valuable though I'm not sure if it's worth banking). Stackable loot like feathers and chinchompas should be kept in the inv already though. I just hesitate to add fairy rings etc as it kinda adds a lot of complexity when there aren't a lot of expensive loot.

There's a link to my paypal on my info page but honestly it really isn't necessary at all :p Just using the bots is appreciated <3

4. MagicMushroom

Yes I had noticed that a lot of hunter loot is stackable, however ive released $k's worth of butterflies outside the farm guild, but you're right they're probably junk. I'm happy to donate some because all your bots are amazing and well put together. Have you ever considered doing a farming bot that can do herb/tree runs? There's not a lot of love for farming on RuneMate

5. CuppaJava

Ah yeah, butterflies are worth ~50-500gp depending on the type, but also the empty jars themselves are already 77gp :p Honestly I think the best moneymaker in hunter is just chinchompas, people usually just get to chins asap as they're ~1k each and stackable

Regarding farming, it's mostly just that Runemate doesn't support long distance traversal very well and it just takes a lot of manual work. Most of my bots generate (randomized) paths built on coordinates, so to be able to teleport/get around a lot of different areas would be a lot of data collection and organizing data. I would like to make one, I'm just not sure how feasible it is. I've heard Hexis Tithe Farm PRO is decent farming XP though.

Also received what you sent, you're genuinely too kind :D

6. CuppaJava

#106 CuppaJava, May 26, 2021
    Last edited: May 26, 2021
  7. CuppaJava

#107 CuppaJava, Jun 2, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2021
  8. CuppaJava

#108 CuppaJava, Jun 8, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2021
  9. reecethebot

Hey just running the salamander script bot and it doesnt count the amount caught in the HUD, not sure if its meant to or not. Other than that its working great. The first 30 minutes it kept up with 4 traps and now its only doing 3

10. CuppaJava

CuppaJava updated Cuppa HunterAIO with a new update entry:

Cuppa HunterAIO v1.1.49 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...

#110 CuppaJava, Jun 17, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2021
  11. CuppaJava

#111 CuppaJava, Jul 18, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2021
  12. CuppaJava

CuppaJava updated Cuppa HunterAIO with a new update entry:

Cuppa HunterAIO [Rewritten][Sale] v2.0.0 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...

#112 CuppaJava, Sep 1, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2021
    Hit My Gong likes this.
  13. CuppaJava

14. CuppaJava

15. CuppaJava

16. CuppaJava

17. bot69

chinchompas works really good, but there is one issue that is making it pretty unusable atm. randomly it will say a red message that says "unable to find traps" when they are clearly on the ground... is there something I'm doing wrong on my end? I have 5 traps and 80+hunter and nothing else in my inventory.
    thanks

18. CuppaJava

Hey :) I'm not actually certain why this is happening for you. Does it seem to happen often or just every while? I've been running the bot on my account for ~30 min with 5 traps and it hasn't happened.

It's possible this is some sort of temporary bug with Runemate where it's having trouble detecting ground items/objects, which can happen sometimes and I'm not certain there's a lot I can do about. But my general recommendation would be to run the bot with extra traps to avoid this kind of bug or in case the bot somehow loses traps (if they despawn or something weird happens). Chinchompas especially are stackable so it's viable to keep 20+ traps as backups in the inv.

Edit: Actually I just tested the bot for another hour & recorded it and I'm seeing a strange bug similar to what you described. I'll look more into it soon and let you know when I've fixed it/what the situation is.

#118 CuppaJava, Sep 5, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2021
  19. bot69

it sometimes would happen after 10 mins and sometimes every 30 it was sporadic, thanks for tryna fix it!!

20. CuppaJava

I think I found a fix :) It looks like it's partially a runemate bug, but one that I can avoid by double checking the data returned by Runemate.

Anyway I've pushed an update, pending admin approval (usually takes a couple days), so this shouldn't happen anymore after the next update. (As long as my fix works, if you keep having issues after the next update please let me know :))

bot69 likes this.