1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cuppa Hunter AIO 2.3.16

Let's hunt some critters.

1. vrconquistador

Good now I can leave a 1 star review >:). jk

I'm not sure the xp rates for wild kebbits but when I have tested with three traps ferrets give around 35-45k xp/hour. Obviously that's without breaks and stuff. I don't usually see people there either! Regardless, I am now doing kebbits, I appreciate the suggestion!

CuppaJava likes this.
  2. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

3. CuppaJava

4. CuppaJava

5. CuppaJava

6. CuppaJava

7. CuppaJava

8. CuppaJava

9. CuppaJava

#189 CuppaJava, Nov 1, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2022
  10. Shinigahmi

Hunting Red Salamanders bot keeps losing track/missing dropped nets/ropes when attempting to do 4 at a time.

Edit: Moving the camera and going to watch the bot for a bit to see what the error is

#190 Shinigahmi, Nov 11, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2022
  11. Franko96

Hey man, any chance you could add Maniacal Monkeys to this?

12. CuppaJava

This has been requested in the past, and theoretically I'd like to add it eventually. But I don't really have immediate plans to tbh, as it's kinda niche (most botters don't have the very high requirement) and I don't actually even have an account that can access the activity.

13. CuppaJava

14. CuppaJava

15. SilentNight2

Would you be willing to add in 1 click tele support in for hunting black chins in the wilderness?

For example, the grand seed pod, and/or a menu-entry-swapped glory set to edgeville?

I think <correct if incorrect, please> that a chin hunting bot doesn't really even need to have the inventory open 99% of the time, and can hover over the teleport button and click it immediately if a player comes within range.

16. CuppaJava

Honestly I'm not too keen on adding official black chin logic.

I actually had a black chin dedicated bot before, that would pick a spot in the black chin area, bank automatically after a selected amount of chins cause & attempt to teleport when attacked, and teleport back with burning amulets. But honestly I found after dealing with banking/death walking/dealing with pkers, it ended up being almost the exact same xp and gp as red chins. So I ended up removing the bot (as it was kinda spaghetti and underused anyway).

So I usually just recommend using red chins tbh.

Also
    I think all black chins are slightly too far north to teleport instantly, so they'd need to run south a bit first? Unless I'm mistaken. Also I wouldn't know if the bot should logout/teleport any time it sees a player in it's bracket (which is a lot) or just when under attack (but most people lead with teleblock).

tl;dr it's not a terrible bot idea, just honestly overcomplicated for not much benefit over red chins by my knowledge

17. CuppaJava

18. Hypo222

Heyo, I should have used better terms in my feedback on my review.

To clarify, I wasn't referring to an issue with losing boxes.

So what will happen is:
    Chin goes in trap A
    Time goes by, (bot's doing mostly the right stuff, this is just an example. )
    Chin goes in trap B
    Time goes by, (bot's doing mostly the right stuff, this is just an example. )
    Chin goes in trap C
    Bot goes to reset trap C to catch Chin

Despite trap A and/or B dismantling sooner, the bot goes to trap C, potentially losing the chin inside the other traps because it is not checking/reseting the the traps that dismantle the soonest. Someone with the runelite hunter plugin or someone paying attention would hit the oldest caught chin, if there are multiple caught chin boxes to reset.

Haha purposefully long worded, but I hope you see what I meant now!

Other than this little (seemingly?) hiccup, the overall chin hunter bot seems good! Add option for different configuration of boxes, easy little5 coordinate add-on? Haha I wouldn't know if that's easy, but would be nice

#198 Hypo222, Feb 2, 2023
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2023
  19. TADLABS

When starting the bot for red chins, it goes to setting to turn off shift drop click then turn it back on and just repeats this until it loggs out. This has wasted $0.14 and i would like that back please

20. CuppaJava

I know we already discussed this elsewhere, but in case anyone sees this and has the same issue I'll post my response here as well:

--- Double Post Merged, Feb 2, 2023, Original Post Date: Feb 2, 2023 ---
    Ahh okay I understand. I'll be honest, better tracking of the "oldest" trap is something I've been meaning to add for a while, it's just been kinda pushed around on the to-do list haha. I'll try to look into it soon though.

More trap layout options is a possibility, I'm just lazy with UI related work :p I think currently it just picks a layout randomly? But for some like 5 coordinates I think it has a small amount of options to pick from. I can look into this as well though.