1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cuppa Hunter AIO 2.3.18

Let's hunt some critters.

1. dynatoa

No worries, it happens. Hopefully you find something in the log that can lead you to some sort of resolution.

2. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

3. Bayern11

There is an issue with the break handler. Break length is at the predetermined min 5 max 30, average 15. I waited and it didn't start. So i logged in back manually and it said last login 58 minutes ago. I had no issues with the agility script bot break handler tho.

4. CuppaJava

Dang, that's weird. The break handler code is the same (or very similar) among all my bots so they should work the same, possibly a rare bug.

Could you please PM me the logs so I could look into it more?

5. CuppaJava

6. CuppaJava

#46 CuppaJava, Sep 24, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2020
  7. Ruloph

Hey cuppa i noticed here lately that the bot will only favour two trees or so it will set all 3 traps the first few times and then stop setting the third trap and eventually the second trap until it only has one trap laid(net traps)(salamanders) please see the attached log file. i paused the script bot a couple times to get it to set all 3 and it would work for 5 minutes then go back to one trap. started happening around 20 minutes in

Attached Files:

8. CuppaJava

Thank you for the log. I'll try to look at salamanders soon, as I do think the logic is a bit flawed. Which location was this at?

9. Ruloph

Ive noticed it happen in Al Kharid desert and also in mortania swamps. Thanks cuppa u the best

10. CuppaJava

11. CuppaJava

12. tray20001002

Hi, Cuppa Is there anyway to speed up the actions when doing red salamanders? When it lays traps and catches salamanders it takes a while to actually check the net and place another trap, it also takes too long to check failed traps, it ends up losing rope and net because of that. Also black salamanders don't work. Other than what I've listed , I like the bot

13. CuppaJava

Thanks for the heads up. I'll take another look at salamanders today, as I've gotten a few similar messages about them.

14. tray20001002

you're awesome, appreciate your work!

CuppaJava likes this.
  15. CuppaJava

I'm testing it right now and it honestly seems pretty speedy to me. Not totally sure if there might be a runemate bug causing it to interact strangely for you or if my code is bugging out sometimes.

When you say it takes too long sometimes, do you mean that there's times that it idles and does nothing as if it's stuck, or is it just not prioritizing checking traps effectively and ignoring some?

Could you send me the logs as well? Just so I can compare it to my logs and see if the efficiency is similar.

16. tray20001002

when I get back on I will send you a log but yes u are correct, Im speaking more towards the bot idling and not prioritizing the checking the nets. By not doing so, the salamanders release and the net's and rope disappear. I started out with 6 traps and a little after a hour I ended up with only 3 traps left. I will log on and make a log

17. CuppaJava

Ah yeah. Salamanders is a bit of a tricky one, especially with more traps/higher levels, because it isn't easy to say what the bot should prioritize. If it prioritizes checking caught nets, it's more likely to have ropes/nets on the ground despawn (which is especially an issue in long botting sessions). If it prioritizes picking up nets that fall on the ground as items, it sometimes misses checking caught nets and they fall too.

Right now it prioritizes items on the ground (so they shouldn't despawn often), then it prioritizes checking nets. I did notice that it lagged a couple seconds whenever it misclicked, so it's possible that was adding up and exacerbating the issue.

So I'm tightening up/shortening the delays more, it should idle at least noticeably less often after the next update.

edit: also after trimming the delays I'm getting about 10k xp/h more on black lizards so that's cool :)

#57 CuppaJava, Oct 4, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2020
  18. CuppaJava

CuppaJava updated Cuppa HunterAIO with a new update entry:

Cuppa HunterAIO v1.1.27 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 4, 2020, Original Post Date: Oct 4, 2020 ---
    @tray20001002 the above update should hopefully make salamanders more consistent for you :)

19. tray20001002

thanks cuppa, I really appreciate you updating the script bot as fast as you did. red sals are pretty dope now! black sals have been a bit of a headache. when I set the radius to 4 it will only net 3 traps but when I set the radius to 5 is nets all 5 traps but I end up losing my traps because it's not responding fast enough to the traps. was trying to find a way to get it setup 4 traps but I realize it's not programmed to trap a specific number of traps, just what is within the radius of the tree. It's pretty much what was going on with red sals. It's not fast enough with prioritizing the traps when doing anything more 3 traps at a time. I've been using red lizards in the meantime, thanks so much, you are awesome!

20. CuppaJava

Hmmmm that is strange you're still losing traps though, it prioritizes picking up nets/ropes on the ground above anything else. Would you be able to PM me a log where it loses traps so I can check if there's any obvious gaps?