1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cuppa Hunter AIO 2.3.16

Let's hunt some critters.

1. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

2. Greenie18

yoo i aint mad or anything but i wasted like 30 cents or so in the last 24 hours running this bot at red chins. The bot was running fine but outta no where just stopped resetting traps that never fired so they'd sit on the ground and disappear. I tried resetting runemate, the bot, and osrs clients multiple time to no avail. Mind taking a look at it?

3. CuppaJava

Uhh honestly I'm not 100% sure why this would happen, sounds like a temporary Runemate bug as it's working on my end.

The best advice I could give would to clear your osrs game cache & restart runemate/osrs and hopefully it should fix itself. If you'd like a refund I can definitely do that as well, please just PM me a screenshot of the transactions from https://www.runemate.com/community/adcredits/

If it keeps not-working you can pm me logs from a session (help > view logs) but I really don't know if there's a ton I can do for weird rm bugs like this tbh.

4. CuppaJava

5. Xorion

FYI, with bird snares, if the snares fall over and haven't been triggered or caught a bird, the traps remain on the ground and eventually despawn. This causes loss of the snare. These snares are never retrieved and/or set back up. Also, if the bot logs you with the snares setup (out of your inventory), they are lost.

Something else I wanna add, the bot stops instead of pauses if no snares are found in your inventory, meaning you are paying for time you didn't get to utilize. You have to babysit it...

#165 Xorion, May 1, 2022
    Last edited: May 1, 2022
    CuppaJava likes this.
  6. CuppaJava

Just to clarify, the intention is for the bot to pick up failed snares & pick them up at logout. If this isn't working properly, it might be a temporary Runemate issue which happens sometimes where bots can randomly not see ground items.

If you're on Runelite btw I recommend botting on the vanilla osrs client.

If you're already on the vanilla osrs client, clearing the osrs game cache may help (can google for instructions).

The bot should also be stopping if it ever runs out of snares... But I agree it would be good for it to stop sooner (eg have an option to stop if we somehow have less than X traps in inventory). I'll add this to my list.

Xorion likes this.
  7. Xorion

I was thinking more of just pausing rather than stopping (when it stops, it logs you out) if it doesn't have the required amount of snares. And please get rid of the log out.. or add an option to disable it please.

To clarify, on the bird snares. I only run bots on the original OSRS client, never RuneLite, as most don't appear to support RuneLite. I did clear the cache and worked fine for picking up small fishing nets and ropes while doing salamanders. This appeared to have only been an issue while catching birds.

I appreciate the feedback!

8. CuppaJava

Which log out did you want me to get rid of? Logout on break? That can be disabled in the break settings. Or something else? Sorry just a bit confused

9. Xorion

When the bot recognizes there are no more snares, instead of logging the character out and stopping itself. How about it just pauses to save the remaining time paid for?
    --- Double Post Merged, May 2, 2022, Original Post Date: May 2, 2022 ---
    Also, I greatly appreciate this. Its only a request. I use all your bots often, have used one today for 13 hours straight. Just trying to help out those that use your tools like I do.

10. CuppaJava

11. ubberman

Just wasted multiple monies trying to get this to work.
    Went into menu and spam clicked shift drop box, and then ran to center of falconry area and stood there and said there was no money present? (Over 200k)

12. CuppaJava

Hey, I just saw your feedback through the bot as well.

Sounds like a temporary Runemate issue honestly, probably not detecting items correctly. Can you please try clearing your osrs game cache & restarting both osrs & runemate? That usually fixes these types of issues.

Please feel free to test using the lite version of the bot so you don't get charged while it's glitching for you.

13. hunterholcomb

Used for 3 hours, and used breaks with it. Received a temp ban. usually Cuppa's scripts bots are top tier but I feel like this Hunter one is not one to be left alone, and should probably baby sit.

14. CuppaJava

15. CuppaJava

16. Tyropaen

hey bot wont loot black chins "cant find boxes"

17. CuppaJava

The bot doesn't really support black chins as it requires totally different logic (running from pkers, death walking, banking, etc).

I used to have a bot specifically for black chins (which didn't work very well), but the time spent on doing all the extra stuff/dying to pkers made it really not worth it. I honestly just recommend botting red chins.

18. CuppaJava

19. vrconquistador

Love your script bot brotha! I had a question and a suggestion!

Question:
    How do you leave a review? I've been looking on and off for a while but can't find it xD

Suggestion:
    Can you add ferrets? They are right next to the eagle peak camp and they use box traps. They are pretty similar to chins, the main difference is you have to drop them like the bones and meats from other hunting targets!

20. CuppaJava

Glad it's working well overall for you :)

It actually is a little confusing to find haha. On the bot overview (Cuppa HunterAIO) below the overview itself you'll see 5 grey stars. You can click on an amount of stars there to rate it :)

Hmm, I can look into it. I am a bit curious of their niche though, are they much better xp than wild kebbits (deadfalls?) I usually just do deadfalls from when I unlock wild kebbits until falconry is unlocked personally. They're nice and afk too :)