1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cuppa LavaSteamSmoke Craft-Run[LITE] 2.0.60

Craft or run essence. Or do both. You madlad.

1. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

#1 CuppaJava, Apr 2, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2024
  2. blood1000

Finally an essence runner :) Any plans to add an option so the runner doesn't need to withdraw an earth talisman each time encase of imbue?

CuppaJava and Hit My Gong like this.
  3. Hit My Gong

Hit My Gong Bigkokski

Ah yes, I forgot to add in my suggestion, that people with lunars can use magic imbue.

I guess this could be added if it passes beta tests and people are using it :)

Thanks for making this Cuppa, love your work as always, will let u know how it goes.

CuppaJava likes this.
  4. CuppaJava

Cheers guys :) Imbuing & proper essence pouch support are both planned, just working on getting lunar diplomacy done on the account I've been testing on. They won't be in the next update (the next update is minor tweaks), but they will be out soon (next couple weeks). I'll tag you guys when it's out as well.

5. blood1000

That’s great thanks :) by the way if you ever need any throw away accounts for free to tests your scripts bots let me as I have quite a few with different skills/quests completed which I’m never going to use, nothing with Lunars though.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 6, 2021, Original Post Date: Apr 6, 2021 ---
    Hey, been using it a few hours now as a runner only, works perfectly apart from one issue (Lava's), if you are running more than one and your computer is running a bit slow if the RS client doesn't detect the number put in during the trade screen (26) then it won't try re-type it and it will just sit there in trade screen not doing anything.

CuppaJava likes this.
  6. CuppaJava

Got it, these types of bugs are definitely possible but hard for me to find. I appreciate you mentioning it. I've added it to my list and I'll try to look into it soon :)

7. norrieola

Can you add the functionality for stamina pots?

CuppaJava likes this.
  8. CuppaJava

Will add to my todo list and tag you when/if it gets added. But I'll look into it :)

9. norrieola

I want to report a bug. If the ring of dueling has 1 charges the bot constantly gets stuck wearing and removing the ring

10. CuppaJava

Hmm, that's odd, it doesn't happen for me. Where does it do this at, when banking? Was the bank open at the time?

11. norrieola

it happens at castle war bank. When my dueling ring is 1 charge. It will withdraw and wear and repeat. Maybe its due to my slow connection?

CuppaJava likes this.
  12. CuppaJava

CuppaJava updated Cuppa LavaSteam Craft-n-Run[Beta] with a new update entry:

Cuppa LavaSteam Craft-n-Run[Beta] v1.0.5 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 9, 2021, Original Post Date: Apr 9, 2021 ---
    I'll take a look into this this weekend and see if I can figure it out

#12 CuppaJava, Apr 9, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2021
  13. blood1000

Bad news...Both runners I was using were given a bot busting ban today, on a weekend outside of normal Jagex UK working hours. Both accounts hadn't used any other bot, one account was 15 years old and the other was a year, both banned at the same time. Luckily, my main which was reciving the items was not banned.

Both accounts botted over 3 days a grand total 6-8 hours each. (not 6 hours a day, but total 6-8 hours).

14. CuppaJava

Damn, I'm sorry to hear that. I have heard that both runecrafting and running are pretty high risk though (and also I guess there's not many people running lavas, so it might inherently look kinda sketchy). Sorry about that anyway.

15. Yogurtcoffee

sent you a PM on some feedback as a FYI

CuppaJava likes this.
  16. CuppaJava

Thank you :) I've read the feedback and it is helpful, there's just a few things about the nature of the bot/trading interactions that make them a bit extra complicated to fix. That being said I'll add em to my todo list and try to get to them soonish

Yogurtcoffee likes this.
  17. ArrancaRabo

ArrancaRabo Dimensional Emperor

When bot arrives at fire altar (inside) crafting lavas, I usually have camera zoomed all the way out and that allows bot to see the altar itself from the entrance. Despite that fact bot still traverses to center before using talisman (sometimes even misclicking despite fixing it right away still looks weird), would it be possible for bot to click directly from the entrance to use talisman on altar and save some clicks?

CuppaJava likes this.
  18. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Working really well for me, using the Ring of Duelling Lava Rune mode.

Would be awesome to see rune pouch support for even more XP/hour :)

CuppaJava likes this.
  19. ArrancaRabo

ArrancaRabo Dimensional Emperor

Could the pathing between the duel arena and the fire altar be improved? I've tried running 2 at same time (one running, one crafting) and for a while there were other people running too but you could clearly see the gap difference between a real person moving and the bot going out of it's way to get to the altar (it can be a little more direct, maybe one click to get close and 1 click in the altar itself?). Maybe add magic imbue so we dont have to spend on so many talismans? (that would allow my ironman to use for instance, cause no way im spending ages to get that many talisman drops lol)

Other than that this bot is so awesome, thank you very much for a decent runecrafting bot (cause the other ones currently in the bot store dont work)

EDIT: Could bot also accept to run using Dayelt Essence instead? It's untradeable but gives more xp per craft so would be good while I have a secondary running some pure essence to max overall xp

#19 ArrancaRabo, Apr 30, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2021
    CuppaJava likes this.
  20. CuppaJava

To be totally honest, this is a moderately complicated bot & doesn't get really get that much usage (probably because RCing is reasonably risky) so it's kinda been on the backburner (especially with stuff like Tempoross taking up so much time). That being said, I did/do intend to get back to it and add some more features.

I can look into making the pathing smoother. Honestly pathing is always a tough one to get exactly right, but noted.

Magic imbue and pouches are planned features, I just don't have lunars on my current testing account yet. Will try to get to it soon.

<3

I can look into how complicated this would be to add.

ArrancaRabo likes this.