1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cuppa Miner AIO 1.6.132

Mine like a super dwarf!

1. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

2. salmons

Can you add support for the Priffddinis Elf City mine? There's a lot of ores in there, and you can even mine soft clay.

3. CuppaJava

CuppaJava updated Cuppa MinerAIO with a new update entry:

Cuppa MinerAIO v1.4.26 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 11, 2020, Original Post Date: Nov 11, 2020 ---
    I've added Trahaearn mine (Prifddinas) finally btw. I'd been meaning to for a while, I just had to unlock Priff on trailblazers :)

4. CuppaJava

Cuppa MinerAIO v1.4.31 Released!

--- Double Post Merged, Nov 15, 2020, Original Post Date: Nov 15, 2020 ---
    @Infinite Monkeys I've fixed it so it will now support trailblazer pickaxe (along with all my other mining related bots)

5. Grindal

Ive got my character in the middle of 3 iron rocks and selected the appropriate settings and clicked each rock - i press start and nothing is happening, is there any setttings that people miss that i also might have forgotten?

6. CuppaJava

Not totally sure based off this, that sounds like it should work fine.

Just to clarify, the exact usage flow would be
    1. Load bot
    2. Click "Select Rocks"
    3. Click on the rocks in game
    4. Click "Finish Select"
    5. Click "Run Bot With Settings"

You could also change Rock Select Method to "Don't Move (Mine Adjacent)" if you just want to player to stand in between 3 rocks and mine them only.

7. Brendyn

FIRST OF ALL you are one of my favorite scripters on runemate and i dont mind paying for your time. But the cuppa miner bot has given me alot of trouble trying to set up a banking spot for iron ore and cost me maybe $1 usd for no progress however thats ok. just making you aware. So im requesting a possible fix for banking at f2p or p2p mining guild because it struggles at both spots. there are a ton of iron ore in there so only fixing banking at these locations will fix banking all together for iron ore with this bot. maybe the banking is a problem for other ores as well but i have no tested this. please make it possible if you can to bank ores from the mining guild because as an iron man this would be AMAZING. thanks for the scripts bots brother and i look forward to continue using them!!!

CuppaJava likes this.
  8. CuppaJava

Hey mate, I'm sorry you've been having trouble with the bot, but I don't fully understand what the issue is to be honest. I just ran it in the mining guild recently and it worked fine. You say it isn't working, but what isn't working about it? Does it not mine but not bank? Does it do nothing at all? How exactly is it "struggling"? You're sure you're using the F2P location in the north side of the guild and the P2P location in the south side right? There was confusion about that before.

Just as a heads up, for testing the bot without paying for each startup, I'd recommend testing with the lite version until you get it working :)

Off the top of my head, I generally recommend that people clear their OSRS cache and restart runemate/OSRS when they're having bugs, but without more specific info I'm not totally sure what the bug is here. Could you possibly send me a log? Found in Help > View Logs

9. CuppaJava

10. Brendyn

Got it working!!! You're scripts bots are awesome!! Im usnig the smelter now from all the ore your motherlode script bot got me. Im worried it changes the camera to look at the bank and the furnace the same every instance. Is it random or does it run the same pattern when turning the camera. Just asking so i know how often i should break

11. Grindal

Hmm thats exactly how i was running it - i get the message "lts go mine some ores" but my character just stays still :/

12. CuppaJava

Pretty much everything in runemate has some randomization, even if it doesn't look like it.
    That being said, personally when I bot, I always have camera movement turned off. I just have it as an optional toggle because a lot of people want it, but for smithing/smelting I'd just recommend having the bot zoomed out and tilted all the way up, so the bot can see the anvil/furnace and bank without moving the camera.

I'm not totally sure what to tell you tbh. You could see if the log has any useful info, but it probably doesn't since the bot hadn't even started yet. It's possible (but in my opinion unlikely) that it's a caching issue, so you could clear your osrs cache and start again. Also try the different "Rock Selection Methods" if you haven't already. You're starting near the mine you want to use right? Have you been trying different mines or just one? Does powermining do nothing too?

Just a reminder to do testing on the lite version so you don't get charged :)

13. bia10

haven't tested properly did only few hours:
    • works smoothly and efficiently at humane level
    • supports a lot of content
    • more intelligence regarding gear/item selection, look for mining gear, look for pickaxe upgrades, use mining boosts
    • progressive leveling, level decides gear/rock selection
    • no sticky targeting, there are several scenarios which will cause the bot to reselect rock even when current one is not depleted, this especially concerning when mining adamantine or runite ofcs reselection of clay doesn't matter, but look at it from legits view not a mere performance machine
    • as nearly all bots on runmate suffer, the miss hovers and miss clicks will cause this bot to behave less likely human:
    1. mining other ore then the one selected (mining runite, oh yeah i couldn't resist the mithril :D)
    2. mining ore outside the area defined
    3. mining ore outside the center of mining area if radius = 1, especially looks bad when mining the 3 iron rock configurations, in long-run creates repetitive mining of one rock outside then quickly rushes to center and continues
    well see if something else comes up :]

14. CuppaJava

Valid, adding support for pickaxe progression would be a cool feature and moderately easy, just something on the backburner.

You are correct that there isn't sticky targeting in this one, but I didn't think it would need it tbh? The bot is programmed to delay after a rock is clicked, and delay until the rock is depleted/inv is full/etc. So it shouldn't be needing to click the rock more than once unless I'm missing something. Is the issue that for some rocks that take a long time to mine, the bot is idling a bit on the rock and then eventually switching targets? I've never seen that happen, but it could be an interaction that happens on some PCs.

It definitely shouldn't be doing this. I've seen the bot accidently mine the wrong ore, but only by it misclick on the other rock (which is something I can't do a lot about). It the bot seems to be intentionally targeting other ores then I need to fix something.

The areas technically only define where the bot will bank/traverse to to get back to the mine. If the area is very close to another mine I could imagine the bot wandering over to the other mine, but this isn't common. Unless you mean the radius/selected rocks? It should stay within the radius/selected rocks.

Not totally sure what issue you're having here. You have the radius set to 1 and the bot is mining rocks outside the radius? If radius=1 isn't working for you, you can try "Mine adjacent" instead

15. bia10

The other things are also easy to implement and the boosts are a must when entering guild or doing blast mining or MLM

i cannot monitor the entire run as other bots are running and i work on my own bots, but if i remember correctly this has something to do with other items then ores being obtained while mining a rock or a pop up of ChatDialog.getContinue() generally what i am missing from your bots and others is existence of some friendly chat dialog handler why would a legit so rapidly recontinue actions on levelup?
    i would simply click thru it and obtain info about new content available this way it assumes i already have complete knowledge about runescape.

Yes it is, well please stop underestimating how severe the miss hover/miss click problem can get. Generally speaking it causes mainly two things:
    1. reduction in overall performance of bot - especially apparent on bots requiring often re-interaction with small and relatively often moving targets here the drop in performance can get as severe as ~40% as can be seen on hunter, combat, certain minigames
    2. repetion of weird and legit logic lacking beheviours - each bot creates a repetitive pattern of mouse failtures which lead to things like :
    hexis construction: repetetive siting on made chairs and idling
    hexis agility: varrock - repetetive interaction with npc, repetetive running into general store
    cuppa hunter: repettive failture to capture butterfly, especialy on falconry repettetive failture to hover new kebbit
    my combat bot: suffers repetettive failture to hover new target, hover coordinate, hover gameObject ...

and ofcs cuppa miner suffers the same which produces the 3 patterns i have described before... more locations likely yield yet different set of patterns

that's not entirely true its only matter how much time would like to sacrifice for it :], there are bots with precise and rapid interaction, thou they have mostly high ban rate due to lack of sufficient anti-patterning of otherwise perfect mouse hovering/interaction

just go mine the 3 iron rocks nearest to bank chest in mining guild go to center of the rock formation set radius 1 and let it run for few hours you will see this pattern emerge

on return to rock formation rather then clicking on the center coordinate it miss clicks onto iron rock itself, therefore mine one iron and then recover running into center of formation. the problem is the consistency of the pattern in long run..

given we imagine this bot competing with legit on this particular task to get to 99 mining, yours bot will consistently produce this pattern and we could say upon reaching 99 it would be seen at least few hundredths times if not a thousand on other hand legit will produce different miss behaviors with much lesser consistency.

16. CuppaJava

Cuppa MinerAIO v1.5.0 Released!

#176 CuppaJava, Dec 6, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2020
  17. CuppaJava

Cuppa MinerAIO v1.5.1 Released!

#177 CuppaJava, Dec 7, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2020
  18. CuppaJava

19. CuppaJava

#179 CuppaJava, Jan 3, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2021
  20. osrsbotlord420

Mate for some reason the bot is getting stuck while doing sand stone mining. When ever i have the humidify box ticked for refilling water skins it just gets stuck spamming humidify... this has been since there was a system update.