1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Cuppa MinerAIO

Discussion in 'Developer Support' started by O.G Botter, Jul 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. O.G Botter

O.G Botter Runemate Credits Guru

@CuppaJava
    Hey brother! Hope all is well, just a little heads up... Using your CuppaMinerAIO (Which I love by the way, already used tons of hours on) ... Was using it to mine Amethyst and every now and again it refuses to walk back to veins... stays in same place, between the Amethyst ore and bank logged in AFK until you either restart or click near the ores manually. Apart from that everything spot on!!

[​IMG]

Just a heads up and if you could fix that would be awesome!

Thank you brother!
    O.G

2. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

Hi :) Just as a side note, this isn't really the right place to post this thread. If you're having trouble with a specific bot, please post in the bot's thread (eg Cuppa MinerAIO). Or you can send me a message in my discord server as I check it more often (which I see you already did as well :p)

Anyway, I believe this is a visibility related glitch, when the bot is close yet can't see the amethyst. It is a bug which I should fix & will fix in the next update, but for now the bot should work totally fine if you just zoom the camera all the way out and/or run the bot in fixed mode with the camera zoomed out enough that it can see the amethyst from there.

Will fix soon, but that should work for now :)

American Express and O.G Botter like this.
  3. O.G Botter

O.G Botter Runemate Credits Guru

Ahh so sorry brother, wasn't sure where to post so I took a shot.

Thank you again for getting back to me so quickly & giving me the answer I seek! :)

O.G

CuppaJava likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.