1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cuppa Motherlode Mine [LITE] 1.4.113

The only MLM you can trust.

1. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

Dang. I'm confused why it's still bugging out for you guys, I was able to run it on my account for multiple hours last night. Will look into it again tonight and hopefully fix the issues.

The bot shouldn't need to click the continue I believe, as it should just automatically close when the player walks away from the sack, so the second part is expected behavior. I am surprised the bank needs to be visible however, as my logic should handle pathing towards the bank if it isn't visible. Will test more though, thank you.

I also appreciate the logs and settings used, that should (hopefully) help!
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 22, 2020, Original Post Date: Oct 22, 2020 ---
    PS @Lighthearted just to check, are you running osrs in fixed or resizable mode? If you're running in resizable, can you try fixed? It should be more consistent.

But make sure to restart runemate after changing screen modes, as RM can act buggy if you swap screen modes while RM is open.

2. Lighthearted

Yes I can confirm for you that I am running the bot / client in fixed mode and not resizable.

Edit:

Not sure what's happened but a couple of hours later on a new run the issues I had earlier seems to have resolved itself. I'll keep it running to see if it happens again but that's interesting.

#22 Lighthearted, Oct 22, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2020
  3. guapgecko

guapgecko Skyrim belongs to the Nords

It's running fine for me, great bot I'm at like ~8 hours.
    It's a small thing but I noticed that it will try to fix the wheels every time even though it is not time to withdraw at the 108 mark.

4. rookief

Hi, decided to give it one more try. It happened again, about 11 minutes mark it was mining but not sure why it thinks the bot is idling and stopped.
    Immediately restarted and it got stuck running to the hopper.

This time I found the log file location so here they are.
    Is this caused by the recent update? Many other bots are malfunctioning and I am not sure what to do - wait for the runemate to fix the client? report to the writer of the bots?

Attached Files:

5. CuppaJava

#25 CuppaJava, Oct 23, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2020
  6. guapgecko

guapgecko Skyrim belongs to the Nords

heres a good proggy, sorry for the crap cropped image I'm on remote desktop

Attached Files:

CuppaJava likes this.
  7. CuppaJava

Both these bugs are very odd as they seem like they should be impossible.

In the first, the bot is just not detecting that it's mining ore and is stopping because it thinks there's an issue. In the second, the client just wasn't able to generate a simple path.

In conjunction with what you're saying about other bots malfunctioning, it sounds like something is wrong on your end. I'd personally recommend
    1. Make sure not to change your screen mode (fixed/resizable) while the runemate is open (as there's a client bug related to this).
    2. Maybe clear your OSRS game cache.
    3. If none of this works and bots continue acting weird, you could consider reinstalling RM. But I'm really not sure what else to tell you as it sounds like this is client issues.

8. CuppaJava

#28 CuppaJava, Oct 24, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2020
  9. Stickyyyy

10. CuppaJava

I do see this happen too. I don't see it as a huge issue tbh, as it keeps the bot from getting stuck next to another player and it still stays in the same area, only sometimes skipping a couple tiles over.

That being said, it is a bit weird and actually not intentional. It's happening because of a bit of a weird client bug where sometimes the bot will be unable to path to the ore(s) right next to it (which makes no sense) and so it'll just ignore them and mine an ore a couple tiles away which it was able to detect.

I'd like to fix it so I'm looking into it, but it is a bit of a strange and not super-high-impact bug so I'm not 100% sure what I'll be able to do.

11. CuppaJava

#31 CuppaJava, Oct 26, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2020
  12. reallymad

Do you plan on adding the lower area that utilizes the agility shortcut?

13. CuppaJava

Not gonna lie, I'm lazy and didn't want to add it :p It's a bit more tedious and I don't see it as super important as the upstairs unlock is so much better.

...that being said, you're probably not the only one who's going to be looking for it. I'll add it soon.

14. reallymad

Honestly not sure how much faster it is since I've never tried it. But at this rate, it'll take me about 12-15 hours just to get the gold nuggets to unlock the top level so everyone has to spend a considerable amount of time down here before they can move on up. Otherwise it's working awesome so far!

15. CuppaJava

#35 CuppaJava, Oct 26, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2020
  16. rookief

Yes sir, you were right. I tried restarting RM several times but it didn't occur to me to restart OSRS client, now everything is running fine. Thanks for not hanging me out to dry, especially when it's clear that I am very new to this community.

I went ahead to test this several times and it ran pretty smoothly. However, there was an instance when the hopper had 80 and it mined another 28 but instead of depositing into the hopper, it dropped all the paydirt and went to collect ores instead (at about 19mins of the log). Not really sure what caused it but if it were to happen again, may I suggest a failsafe to pick up those dropped paydirt and deposit them into the hopper? Thanks!

Attached Files:

CuppaJava likes this.
  17. CuppaJava

Thanks for the info. This dropping the ore was a failsafe I added recently, so that if the bot ever has pay-dirt in the inventory when it thinks it should be collecting, it'll drop them so it doesn't get stuck. Basically it looks like my code logic got itself confused and thought it should be collecting before the sack was full.

Will look into it :)

18. CuppaJava

CuppaJava updated Cuppa MotherlodeMine with a new update entry:

Cuppa MotherlodeMine v1.2.0 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...

#38 CuppaJava, Oct 28, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2020
  19. Main Botting

upload_2020-10-28_16-28-27.png bot keep saying no picaxe found i think the update for trailblazer broke it could i get a refund for these times the bot crashed

20. CuppaJava

Dang it.

Yeah sure, sent!