1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cuppa Motherlode Mine 1.4.113

The only MLM you can trust.

1. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

CuppaJava submitted a new resource:

Cuppa Motherlode Mine - The only MLM you can trust.

Read more about this resource...

#1 CuppaJava, Oct 28, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2024
  2. gstroot

The program was stuck at withdrawing ore from the sack. Right when I started it, it got stuck there and would not run. I was charged for an hour, but only "ran" it for two minutes.

Is this a possible client issue on my side?

Also, for when I do get it working, what is the safest spot in the upper level?

3. CuppaJava

I'll refund you the hour. It is almost definitely an issue on your end though. I'd recommend:
    - clear your osrs game cache
    - make sure not to change screen mode (fixed/resizable while client is open)
    - restart both game and client

This has worked for people in the past.

I just use "Upper near ladder" when I use the bot
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 30, 2020, Original Post Date: Oct 30, 2020 ---
    Also if it keeps not-working could you send me the log? It lowkey probably won't help, I think it's client related, but I can take a look anyway.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 30, 2020 ---
    PS feel free to test it on the lite version in case it keeps breaking

4. gstroot

Thanks for the quick reply and refund. I will try it again later tonight and let you know if it doesn't work

CuppaJava likes this.
  5. Ruloph

I AM VERY EXCITED TO TRY THIS

6. The Kappin1

I am having the same issues as above. Stuck at start of collecting ore with none in sack. Restarted client/bot a few times to see if that was the issue and no dice. I am going to try it a few more times but im burning up money trying.

7. CuppaJava

Did you try resetting your game cache? Also please feel free to test on the lite version, no need to use the premium for testing if it isn't working for you.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 31, 2020, Original Post Date: Oct 31, 2020 ---
    Actually I might know what's wrong. Feel free to test out the free version but hold off on the paid one for now.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 31, 2020 ---

--- Double Post Merged, Oct 31, 2020 ---
    Couple quick questions:
    1. Have you used the bot before/has it ever worked for you?
    2. Did you try clearing the game cache/did that fix it? (please test on the lite version)
    3. Do you have the expanded ore sack unlocked already? (The MLM upgrade where you pay 200 nuggets for the ore sack to hold 162)
    4. Do you bot in fixed screenmode or resizable?

#7 CuppaJava, Oct 31, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2020
  8. CuppaJava

CuppaJava updated Cuppa MotherlodeMine with a new update entry:

Cuppa MotherlodeMine v1.2.9 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 31, 2020, Original Post Date: Oct 31, 2020 ---
    Bot should be working again.

If you have any more issues, please:
    - try using the lite version
    - clear your game cache
    - start the bot while in fixed screen size
    - restart both runemate and runescape

9. ZSkill

I have noticed an issue with the bot today, I've just been testing the lite version to make sure it works for me and it is consistently filling the ore sack to 81 instead of 80 before getting the final load. This means it cannot deposit the final load into the hopper and it gets stuck there constantly trying to.

I just started the bot up on a fresh runemate after clearing the game cache, there were 79 ores in the sack and the bot went to mine 2 ores, put them in the hopper and then went to get a full load.

I think you just need to tweak it to fill the hopper to 80 instead of 81.

The expanded ore sack setting is not enabled and drop gems and drop clues are enabled.

Other than this issue the bot runs well :)

CuppaJava likes this.
  10. CuppaJava

Thank you for the info. I think I can imagine how this is happening, I probably introduced this bug the other day while fixing a different bug :rolleyes:
    Will be fixed in the next update!

11. Ruloph

Hey cuppa, Everything has been running well. just been using the Lite version. But for the most part it has worked well. I have noticed at times the bot will mine a rockfall when all nearby ore veins are depleted and it doesn't have a full inventory. Also i noticed sometimes it will return to full the hopper before inventory is full(adding 24 ore to hopper instead of going with full inventory). Attached is a log from my 2 hour session yesterday for your reference. You may also want to edit how the bot clicks on rockfalls as sometimes it will click through walls. Thanks again cuppa, fully support what you are doing and i could swear you have a full development team with the amount of content you release and update everyday.

Attached Files:

CuppaJava likes this.
  12. CuppaJava

If it mines nearby rockfalls kind of "randomly", this is probably a failsafe I added. Basically with this failsafe it should be almost impossible for the bot to ever get stuck on a rockfall, even if the client bugs out or something.

This might be intentional, depending on the exact situation. The bot should be depositing less than a full inv sometimes, eg if there's 56 ore in the sack it should deposit 24 more so that it hits exactly 80, then the next inv should be a full one so it gets as much as possible.
    It's also possible this is a bug though. I just pushed a change (to be approved) to fix some edge cases in depositing logic, so this might be fixed in the next update.

There's not really an ideal way for me to fix this tbh. Runemate doesn't really give me any way to check if an object is behind a wall. I suppose I could make it so the bot turns the camera towards rockfalls before mining them, but that won't fix the issue every time. Also honestly I don't think jagex cares about people clicking on things through walls sometimes.

ha, I wish :rolleyes: I just spend a few hours every day on this stuff haha

13. CuppaJava

#13 CuppaJava, Nov 2, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2020
    Ruloph likes this.
  14. CuppaJava

CuppaJava updated Cuppa MotherlodeMine with a new update entry:

Cuppa MotherlodeMine v1.3.5 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...

#14 CuppaJava, Nov 8, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2020
  15. Throwaway421

DELETED

#15 Throwaway421, Nov 10, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2023
    CuppaJava likes this.
  16. CuppaJava

Err I'm not certain why it would do this, that sounds like a Runemate client bug, sometimes the transactions can glitch out (as those aren't handled directly by my bot).

I can take a look if you PM me a screenshot of the transaction from https://www.runemate.com/community/adcredits/ as well as the log from last night (found in Help > View Logs and then pick the one from the date).

The log will probably be too long to send the file, but you can just copy and paste the whole thing onto pastebin (Pastebin.com - #1 paste tool since 2002!), and select "Unlisted Paste" and send me the link.

17. Throwaway421

DELETED

#17 Throwaway421, Nov 10, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2023
    CuppaJava likes this.
  18. CuppaJava

Oh cheers, that's very understanding of you :D I usually just assume people are asking for refunds haha

Yeah, runemate is technically supported on linux, but I have heard people having issues with it before. It's cool you have it (mostly) working on arch though :)

19. CuppaJava

#19 CuppaJava, Nov 15, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2020
  20. vivootjuh