1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cuppa Smelter AIO 1.0.88

For all your smelting needs.

1. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

CuppaJava submitted a new resource:

Cuppa Smelter AIO - For all your smelting needs.

Read more about this resource...

#1 CuppaJava, Dec 9, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2024
  2. CuppaJava

3. Slager

Not feeling like using this, the camera rotations are the entire time the same. Risk of getting caught is high in my opinion.

4. CuppaJava

Runemate inherently includes very slight variations in camera movement, it's built into the client itself.

That being said, when I run this type of bot on my main I personally turn off camera movement entirely. Just zoom out your camera in a way that both the anvil/furnace and bank is visible, and then turn off camera rotation. That's why all my bots have the option to disable camera movement, I personally don't use it. It's just for people who do want it.

5. CuppaJava

6. Meraki21

Edit: I'd recommend reading the exchange between Cuppa and I below, It offers more information and I was less emotional writing it. I respect Cuppa as a botter, and would recommend people slow down their botting overall and not look at Cuppa as a specific problem.

I am a very casual botter, I got my HCIM to 99 fm and 90 fishing by hand, decided to start botting SUPER casual for crafting levels (buying from charter ships) Cuppas AIO buyer worked perfect, over the course of several months of botting 6 hours a WEEK I was not banned. 2 Weeks ago I had purchased enough mats to start smelting so I got this bot after letting the account rest (because it was also by Cuppa I trusted it) I ran the bot for 2 hours yesterday (with breaks. (again I only bot 6 hours a week) and was immediately banned this morning. This bot is 100% detected. I am not mad, but you need to fix or remove this script bot. I can assure you it WILL get your account banned. DO NOT USE UNTIL UPDATE. It's probably the camera movements. Very disappointed in this one Cuppa..

#6 Meraki21, Jan 6, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2021
  7. CuppaJava

I see you left a 1 star review as well, I'll respond to that.

8. Meraki21

Yes, not out of disrespect, I simply wanted to give you and others fair warning in order to protect their accounts and your reputation. I want the community to stay as strong and safe as possible. I look forward to you improving your bot, and thanks for the quick reply!
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 6, 2021, Original Post Date: Jan 6, 2021 ---
    To quote the reply Cuppa left on my review (since I don't believe I am able to reply to his response}

---Quote---
    Cuppa:
    "First of all, I am genuinely sorry to hear you got banned. I hate reading posts like this.

Delayed bans are common, so honestly it probably wasn't this bot that got you banned. But it sounds like you were using my bots in the past, so likely one of my bots got you banned anyway. Unfortunately this is always a possibility and there's a lot of luck involved. Also unfortunately there's really nothing I can do with this kind of info... There's not really direct aspects of the bot I can tweak to "avoid bans". All my bots have randomization, breaks, afks, and I try to make them robust so they don't get stuck (as getting stuck is very likely to result in a ban). If this post told me that the bot got stuck in a certain situation or something I could fix that, but just telling me "it's detected and the camera movement is bad" doesn't help. For the record, camera movement isn't usually seen as something that actually matters, I only add camera movement to my bots because people request it, not because I think it's important. And also, all my bots have the option to disable camera movement entirely... If you at all suspected the camera movement to be "detectable" you could have unchecked the option.

Like I said, I am sorry my bot(s) likely got you banned, but there isn't a ton I can do here. I try to keep users safe because I know getting banned sucks, but yeah. If you check recent reviews (Latest Reviews | Community | RuneMate) there's a lot more users complaining about bans lately on all bots, not just mine. It seems like Jagex has stepped up in some way lately."
    ---End Quote---

Thanks Cuppa for being so open to discussion, and thank you for your kind words. I am open to the possibility it was the AIO shopper that got me banned, I had hoped that my 2 week rest would be enough time to help determine if that was the case (those are the only two bots I used on the acc) I didn't notice the bot get stuck at all last night, I am always beside my pc gaming on my other monitor while I do my sessions, I am not sure I would be able to offer any info to help you unfortunately. The one variable I can offer in my sessions (and i'm realizing it could potentially be a big one) would be me moving this past week, it's the only thing that changed from my setup. I moved about 25km away from my original location (this was when I let the account sit for 2 weeks because I was moving)

Either way, it's a two day ban, and you helped me get the crafting levels which was the only thing I really needed botted, so thank you!.

CuppaJava likes this.
  9. CuppaJava

10. CuppaJava

#10 CuppaJava, Jan 23, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2021
  11. CuppaJava

#11 CuppaJava, Feb 3, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2021
  12. CuppaJava

#12 CuppaJava, Mar 7, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2021
  13. CuppaJava

14. CuppaJava

#14 CuppaJava, Mar 18, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2021
  15. CuppaJava

#15 CuppaJava, Mar 23, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2021
  16. CuppaJava

#16 CuppaJava, Apr 9, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2021
  17. MagicMushroom

Hi will this bot ever be able to support the blast furnace?

18. CuppaJava

No sir, but Dan is a genius and has Dan Blast Furnace Beta

dahnae likes this.
  19. Delta Squad

bot worked fine yesterday making cannonballs at edgeville, today it pulls out bars, then gets stuck at bank and sayss "closing bank" and just sits there, any idea on how to fix?

edit- after restarting it about 4 times it seems to have fix the issues, not sure what triggered it

#19 Delta Squad, May 3, 2021
    Last edited: May 3, 2021
  20. CuppaJava

#20 CuppaJava, May 24, 2021
    Last edited: May 25, 2021