1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Cuppa Tempoross bot issue

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by runecrafter99, Jun 23, 2022.

1. runecrafter99

After running my bot, it seems to climb into the boat, but when the mini game starts up they just stand in the boat and do nothing. I've tried restarting clients and running the bot multiple times but I still sit in the boat. Any ideas on how to fix this? I have everything unticked for my settings, no cooking levels, default harpoon, no kitten, no harpoon special attack, my camera is zoomed out, I start in the bank, 35 fishing level. Not sure what to do.

CuppaJava likes this.
  2. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

@runecrafter99 for future reference you can post in the bot thread for support (though I see you also sent feedback through the bot, I was going to reply soon).

Anyway honestly I assume this is one of those ~temporary runemate bugs~ that can be fixed, possibly by:
    - restarting osrs & runemate, fixes temporary issues pretty often
    - clearing your osrs game cache and restarting both osrs & runemate may fix it (https://support.runescape.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360001441169-How-to-clear-your-cache-#OSWin)

****As a note: if you're using RuneLite, please try using the vanilla game client as Runelite support has some bugs.

Feel free to test using the lite version by the way, so you don't get charged while it's buggy.

If none of the above helps, you can PM me the logs (found in Help > View Logs) (or send them on Discord/pastebin them if they're too big). I just prefer start by covering the above debugging bases.