1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cuppa Tempoross 1.6.7

Quell the storm, get the pet!

1. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

CuppaJava submitted a new resource:

Cuppa Tempoross - Quell the storm, get the pet!

Read more about this resource...

#1 CuppaJava, Apr 15, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2024
    leabots likes this.
  2. CuppaJava

3. CuppaJava

#3 CuppaJava, Apr 16, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2021
  4. CuppaJava

5. BigBadBad

would be nice if you could prioritise getting any lost or needed equipment - buckets, hammer and rope - from a bank in-between games to save time and also look a bit less bot-like at the start of new rounds? Other than that you've nailed this one mate!

CuppaJava likes this.
  6. ArrancaRabo

ArrancaRabo Dimensional Emperor

Bot got stuck in tryin got fish harpoonfish despite having full inv. tried to manually cook fish and harpooning tempoross itself but bot still got stuck on the fishing loop after.

7. CuppaJava

I haven't gotten a report like this on Tempoross yet, but it's possible this is a runemate caching bug. A lot of the time when a bot seems to have trouble detecting items in the inv it's caching related. I haven't heard reports of it in a while so I could be wrong, but restarting runemate/osrs may fix this, or clearing your OSRS game cache might fix it.

Especially if you try any other bots and they seem to have issues detecting inv items, this may be the issue. Did it continue to act weird even if you restarted?

ArrancaRabo likes this.
  8. ArrancaRabo

ArrancaRabo Dimensional Emperor

that did solve ty!

CuppaJava likes this.
  9. bot69

will this bot have spirit angler support soon? the full outfit acts as a rope

10. CuppaJava

It should already be supporting it, I use spirit angler in all my runs

11. poopheaddude

bot always begins by going to the bank. I cannot use the bank. not sure how to work around this, I'm guessing it's trying to deposit 2 extra inventory items I have. Would be awesome if you could remove the bank feature. I would appreciate that very much. Thanks brother!

CuppaJava likes this.
  12. CuppaJava

I usually don't support UIM as it's a really niche case, but I think the fix here would be really simple so I'll look at skipping banking if the user is an UIM. Will tag you when done :)

13. CuppaJava

CuppaJava updated Cuppa Tempoross with a new update entry:

Cuppa Tempoross v1.4.10 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...

#13 CuppaJava, Apr 24, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2021
  14. poopheaddude

I totally understand that. It wouldnt make sense to cater to such a small audience. If it is easily to implement a "skip bank" feature, that would be awesome, and I will pay to use your script bot then :D

CuppaJava likes this.
  15. CuppaJava

The UIM bank skipping was added in my last update, should be working now :) Please feel free to use the lite version first to verify that it's working, as I don't actually have an UIM account to test it on.

16. MedsTheGod

recent bug that just happened, if you use allow camera movement, when you're able to attack temp if someone gets camera angle stuck where it spam clicks the well or what ever it is to fill water bucks on the docks. just thought id throw that out there, other than that its been working amazing went from 70-80 fishing, no bans and been using break.

I would like to ask if maybe we can get a where it opens rewards & a loot tracker?

CuppaJava likes this.
  17. blt soup

working pretty dang good so far, for the most part it's quite human like.
    only thing i've noticed is when it is loading the fish cannon, if lightning strikes the ship somewhere, it will stop to go put the fire out, refill the bucket, and go back to shooting. just looks weird that someone would stop 2 fish in, to put fire out not in their way
    as well if it is at the front of the boat (like right past the chain), running to put fish in the bins, and a wave comes, it always gets hit, it will try to run back down to the totem instead of clicking the mast.

CuppaJava likes this.
  18. CuppaJava

You're right, this happens because of a change I made in the last update. Will revert that change for the next update.

Looting rewards is kinda low priority honestly, as you can stack the rewards for so long and it's just one click to loot them. That being said I'll keep this in mind and likely add it when I get some time.

By the code, I don't think it'll stop loading to put out a nearby fire, but if the loading ever gets interrupted (to react to a wave or the cannon getting hit) then this could happen. I'll see if I can make it always prio loading rather than refilling water.

I have noticed this as well actually. It's a bit of a weird case that really doesn't happen often at all, but I'll try to make it handle it a bit better.

19. blt soup

hey cuppa, thanks!
    i figured id add on here abit, i've been using fishing only with crystal harpoon, and the putting out fires and refilling happens the most out of any the things i mentioned. just looks odd to run and put a fire out, even if its nowhere in the way. also it runs through the fire often, losing all the stuff, not too sure why its doing this alot. other than these things tho its running pretty good.

CuppaJava likes this.
  20. CuppaJava

#20 CuppaJava, Apr 28, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2021