1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Curse splashing

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by sproket, Mar 18, 2021.

1. sproket

I'm curious on what peoples thoughts are on a 'Curse splashing bot'. Obviously you cant auto cast it but I couldn't see it being massively hard to get something setup to manually cast it. This isn't so much a request as it is a discussion. :)

The point/question here really is, Is this a viable option? Has something been made in the past that just didn't work or has it never really come to light as another method?

From my understanding curse would be a decent choice if it could be made fast enough on the casting. 29EXP per cast and is only 13gp with the Earth staff, With no cooldown I believe if the spell splashes I can see it possibly getting decent XP rates with an effective bot.

I'm sorry if this has been spoken about in the past, Just thought i'd please my curiosity :cool: haha

2. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

I haven't used it, but it looks like Divine Magics supports this Divine Magics

American Express and sproket like this.
  3. sproket

I didn't even realize that was available, My bad :oops: Haha but thank you for mentioning that though, I'll check it out and see how it goes! :D

4. mayne

it does support it, but it also seems like it has a high banrate. Which is why I haven't used that script bot

5. sproket

Yeah I noticed that actually while looking into it a bit, Not sure if I really want to find out for myself haha

6. Rawb1992

I used divine magics script bot and stun alched from like 80 to 99 about 3 years ago. i feel stun alching is the GOAT of magic training methods.