1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D3dly's Intro

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by D3dly, May 26, 2015.

1. D3dly

Hello guys this is D3dly, some of you may know me from powerbot. For those who don't, I would always troll random and annoy some members/staff in pm and when I got banned I would make several appeals until I'd get unbanned. Unfortunately it didn't work out this last time as I've been banned from that community for over a year now so I thought I'd start fresh with a new botting community hopefully with a new attitude this time around.

2. EvilCabbage

Hello and welcome. I remember you.

3. Insomniac

Welcome to RuneMate! I don't think you should start trolling here though, because we have a very competent moderator here; the one and only EvilCabbage. He alone is of greater value than Paris, Chris, Coma + every other PB mods. He'll torment and haunt you forever if you do something naughty;)

Savior likes this.
  4. Energy

You're damn right, new attitude. Here is no place for trolls.

@EvilCabbage ^^ Did I do good?

5. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Hi boii
    Are you here for community or do you play/bot aswell?

6. D3dly

I am here to bot, I noticed the computer hardware guru yubibotter also transferred to this site so I will be asking him for some recommendations on a build suitable to bot a few accounts as the current pc I have is almost 9 years and freezes when running just one bot

7. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

My pc is pretty shit too, currently saving some money to buy a new one. If I press the windwos start button I have to wait about 20 secs for it to open the actual menu...

8. Falixus

Falixus Guest

Welcome to RuneMate and glad to have you on board.