1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Darkscape Prayer pot bot + xfer?

Discussion in 'Bot Requests' started by JustANewb, Oct 3, 2015.

Tags:
  1. JustANewb

Would it be possible for a bot to make an account, skip the tutorial bullshit, drop all the starter items, teleport to burth, get the 5 free prayer pots + other shit (Would have to drop 5 falador tabs + steel full helm because of 25K limit) and trade it to a user? Its around 23K GP per account.

Accounts dont have to be verified, for example yesterday I was making accounts like this
    Username: Fkejfejfi,
    Email: [email protected],
    Pword: ekijgfeijfeijfiej

Even if you had to accept the items, could it be done? :D

Hecarim likes this.
  2. Hecarim

3. JustANewb

Its a good way of making GP if you play or to just sell it tbh. it gets a bit boring after the 20th account

4. Mirko

Where is the guy that gives you the free stuff, and where in burthorpe is he located?
    Edit: Already found it. sold all the stuff for 19k total. If someone could make a bot of this.. that would be epic

#4 Mirko, Oct 5, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2015
  5. bro codes

it was possible 2 weeks ago, but jagex made a anti-bot thing... there is ways to bypass this by using a software, but the software is private and i expensive as fuck. sorry man but i dont think this will be possible unless someone is willing to pay tons of irl cash :(

Mirko likes this.