1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Darkscape Shark Fisher [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by sk8, Oct 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shumbo

To be honest its not that hard to make your own.. Lots of tutorials out there..

2. iconfidence

ahh
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 1, 2015, Original Post Date: Nov 1, 2015 ---
    java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: com/Darkscape/bots/Fishing/bSharkFisher has been compiled by a more recent version of the Java Runtime (class file version 0.0), this version of the Java Runtime only recognizes class file versions up to 52.0
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at app.op.loadClass(vpb:56)
    at app.WM.for(fob:97)
    at app.Ul.for(mtb:155)
    at app.vM.for(cpb:10717)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Forget about this bot

3. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

The new update has not been approved. You're still using the old version. How incompetent must someone be to continuously complain about something that is given to them for free?

Before you "Forget about this bot", why not try out the new version when it is out.

4. sk8

sk8

5. sahas10

Thanks a ton!

6. sk8

sk8

Alright guys, thanks for waiting patiently. I'm thinking about just releasing the source for my fisher. I can release it and just leave out the run and anti ban methods because I wasn't the coder of those. Hopefully everything should be good now!

Evuls likes this.
  7. Evuls

The source would be interesting to help show people how to do proper banking and the like, but this is really nice and while it's not extremely complicated it could become a great bot with a lot more features.

8. LaFitch

thanks man was waiting for this to be updated!

9. sahas10

Sorry to complain but because the bot now dies from walking instead of taking the boat due to the damage from shades

10. sk8

sk8

Shades? What's that? Sorry I haven't been on darkscape for like a week.

11. sahas10

The loar shades on the way to burgh de rott. Its all good now i realized it only walked that way one probably because of a glitch,

12. Evuls

Hmm. The area it fishes in seems to be too big heading east. It goes a little too far to get one of the fish nodes and ends up getting rekt by the level 88 vampyres there.

13. sk8

sk8

I thought I fuxed that, I guess it got reversed when I updated. I can fix it tonight.

14. Evuls

Haha. It happens. Take your time, it's not that big of a problem thankfully. I appreciate the work you're putting into everything.

15. Takeon

Just got the requirement's so I'm going to test this out, so far walking back works, a little robotic but works. Camera angles are a little un-human like at times when fishing and walking but usually fixes itself in not much time with the anti-ban. Thx for the great script bot ill post a progress report in the morning <3
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 5, 2015, Original Post Date: Nov 5, 2015 ---
    [​IMG]
    Not sure if this is good. This is with 99 fishing

16. sk8

sk8

Thanks for the progress report! That's the longest I have seen someone run it.

17. sahas10

By the way I have noticed sometimes it nets instead of harpoons? Is that the client or the bot? Thanks

18. sk8

sk8

Pretty sure it's the client, as I don't tell the bot to net the spot, just misclicks. It can probably be fixed as I have the bot do nothing but antiban as long as it's interacting with the fish spot, but I don't really think it's that big of a deal. It's kind of like extra antiban.

19. sahas10

Really? When I do it while babysitting the bot everyone says how my bot messed up.. Honestly i think its because why would anyone want bass/leather items

20. Shanedr

Is this being updated anymore? It gets stuck at the bank, it deposits all the sharks but then it doesn't know how to exit out of the bank. Like, open the bank deposit then sits there and moves the mouse in directions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.