1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dawg Abyss Runecrafting [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by awesome123man, Aug 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. awesome123man

awesome123man Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.

I will test soon!

2. The1KZ

Hey thanks alot, awesome job otherwise :D

3. awesome123man

Wait, im confused what is messed up... Bot works fine for me. What problem are you having exaclty and how is it caused.

4. The1KZ

Well it basically does nothing after i selected all my presets, and started the bot. it just says starting bot. The only way i can get it to do stuff is if i walk to the abyss teleport guy, then it will start to click on teleport, then it just stands in the abyss, so then ill have to click the tendrils or whatever i have selected just to get it to go through the obstacle, then once in the inner circle it will click the correct portal but then it will spam click the alter until i stop the bot, and like i said this is in OSRS.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 27, 2016, Original Post Date: Aug 27, 2016 ---

5. awesome123man

Does you use pouches? I have heard that tendrils don't work... and the bot doesn't spam click the altar for me on osrs. Strange..
    And starting the bot at GE is a problem that if you don't have a glory because that is how to bot teleports

6. Xanduney

How do i get this to use my glories @awesome123man , also can you make it spam click on the obstacle that its trying to use(when on rs3)? it takes less damage that way

7. The1KZ

ahhh i didn't have a glory equipped, that pretty much solved my problem its working fine now. i switched to mining the rock though. ohhh and its not using my pouches

8. awesome123man

Just have one equipped or start at edge village bank. And it already should spam click...
    You must start with the pouches on inventory

9. The1KZ

ahhh your a genius sir lol got the puches to work! thank you very much for the help!
    0 (
    So the bot is great but i dont know if its just me but there are lots of time when the bot will still freeze in the abyss or at the bank and it still takes quite abit of time for it to withdraw the runes and start the journey back.

10. Metacheater

Nope, for it freezes just about anywhere, abyss, after teleporting, when banking. But most of the time it runs fine

11. Dabobsterman

Every time I do my first run on RS3, it tries to home tele, but cancels the teleport before it is finished to try to teleport again, and the cycle never ends. Glory support on RS3 would make this amazing.

Also, does it repair pouches?

Edit: Removed my teleport animation and it seems to have fixed the teleport problem. Figured this would be good info.

#111 Dabobsterman, Aug 27, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
  12. awesome123man

I am trying to add repair pouches right now.

13. awesome123man

14. XCRunner

Takes awhile to bank and sometimes freezes in abyss (looked like it was trying to find one of my selected options but it didn't rotate the camera to click on it). Takes a long time to fill pouches as well. Just long pauses in between clicking each pouch

EDIT: Also seems to struggle pretty on glory swaps. It removed my uncharged glory and opened the bank, but then just hovered over depositing the uncharged glory. Once I manually deposited it, it withdrew a new glory and continued on.

Edit2: Got stuck on hopping the ditch when it right clicked (why right click anyway? nobody right clicks the ditch when no botting). May have been due to two options being available for it to click on. Derped out and couldn't decide on which? :p

Edit3: When withdrawing pure ess, it keeps moving the mouse out of the select menu when it right clicks, so it repeatedly right-clicks over and over again

#114 XCRunner, Aug 27, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
  15. Xanduney

Glories are not working for me on rs3. i have them equipped in preset 1 and also have it on my action bar, i feel like the delay between entering the abyss and starting to move is too long, is there a way you can shorten that up a bit?

16. Jhinn

Why use glorys on rs3? Bot just teleports to edgeville lodestone , lol...

17. awesome123man

Glories arent supported in rs3 since i didnt think lodestones were that bad to use...
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 28, 2016, Original Post Date: Aug 28, 2016 ---
    I do know that pouches take a while and am working on it. Also have seen this happen but it is a rare occurance for me and i have been trying to find the problem for a while.
    That is really wierd, i have used glories and i think it happened with me once, but then ran fine for the next runs. Once again a struggle to find the problem.
    I have seen this happen, and will bring up a fix asap.
    This is a wierd problem with interacting with objects, especially with banking. A friend @qverkk gave me a better way to interact, but even that has problems(Though it is better than normal).

Thanks for the feedback!

18. XCRunner

Yea that glory issue is a constant problem for me. Happens probably every other glory swap.

19. awesome123man

Ok, I will test run and try to find what causes it to happen!

20. awesome123man

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.