1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Regal Agility Lite [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by awesome123man, Apr 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. focusrite

Really good bot :). Can I suggest the option to alch while doing courses? It would be pretty great to kill 2 birds in 1 stone tbh

2. awesome123man

awesome123man Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.

Thats a great idea! I will try to have that as an option when I push the next update!

focusrite likes this.
  3. awesome123man

4. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Since update the check box for Seer's Village teleport is unclickable.

5. awesome123man

oh sorry! i will fix that right away. I apoligize that i messed it up for you. Sorry!!! I will try to get an update passed asap! but i cant do that myself so fingers crossed it happens soon. Thanks for telling me. :eek:
    --- Double Post Merged, May 8, 2016, Original Post Date: May 8, 2016 ---
    wait, @kazemanie which course did you select?
    --- Double Post Merged, May 8, 2016 ---
    I just tested it with mine and it worked...
    --- Double Post Merged, May 8, 2016 ---
    I disable the checkbox if the course selected is not seers' village

#45 awesome123man, May 8, 2016
    Last edited: May 9, 2016
  6. American Express

OSRS Seer's Village - the teleport button isn't clickable for me.

If I click where the box is, it checks the Alc first item box instead. No matter where I move the mouse or click, it doesn't check the Seer's Teleport box. The Seer's box also seems greyed out

7. awesome123man

oh i know why! i can fix at least one of the issues
    --- Double Post Merged, May 9, 2016, Original Post Date: May 8, 2016 ---
    I want to thank you for the help! I have just pushed that update. so now it is just waiting... I am heading off to bed, goodnight
    --- Double Post Merged, May 9, 2016 ---
    Please tell me once it is updated(the version will not change, so i dont know if you will be able to tell, but i shifted the hp circle up, so if you see the difference then it is update. but i doubt it will happen for a while) if the checkbox is greyed out... I wasnt on mine, but it could be different for yours.

8. awesome123man

9. American Express

The update has fixed the Seer's Village teleport issue.

However I've noticed that the bot will click the same obstacle multiple times when trying to cross it, and in some cases click it once or twice when the character animation has already started for crossing the current obstacle.

I've also noticed that if it fails on the wire rope, the bot will teleport back to the bank when the actual distance travelled isn't that significant - a legit player would walk.

10. awesome123man

Thanks for such a quick reply! I am glad that i fixed the one issue, but sad that i created more... I will try to update it right now to get rid of the double/triple clicking. I will add something to fix the teleport if the wire rope fails.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 9, 2016, Original Post Date: May 9, 2016 ---
    Update has been pushed! But i did not test if my fix will work. I hope it will as it seems like it should, but who knows... If it doesnt please alert me and i will get on it right away. Thanks for all the feedback, i hope you enjoy all the additions I am adding, when they work correcly. ;)

11. American Express

Yes the additions are great and it is awesome to see you replying so often and adding features when possible :)

awesome123man likes this.
  12. awesome123man

Except i cant test them because sadly my main got banned after collecting 400+ marks. So now i am back to varrock with a new bot trying to catch up and update. I just feel bad because the new features may not work, and i dont want to post them if they dont, yet i dont want to keep people like you waiting as you have helped me so much. :rolleyes:
    I am guessing the update will not be passed until sometime tomorrow so i am sorry that you cant use the seers' teleport relaibly, and i hope that i fixed it in the coming update, but i am not able to test it myself. Good luck with everything! Hope you make a bunch of money from marks!

13. American Express

No problem at all, I understand good things take time!

And I am more than happy to test and give feedback - the way I see it is the more people that give feedback, the faster the bots will improve and the better they will be long term.

No point in just complaining when something doesn't work; better to help fix it and be productive!

14. awesome123man

I am heading to bed, goodnight! Hopefully the update coming will fix some of the problems so that i can continue to bring more enhancements!
    I have a question for you @kazemanie. Would a button for randomly left/right clicking be a good addition so that the user to choose whether to have the bot randomly left/right click, or should i make the option so that they can choose if they just want it to left click or want both? This may give the user a little more exp/hour if they choose only left click.

15. American Express

Yes I think this sounds like a great idea, and to be honest, I think it would appear more human like to have the bot left click obstacles only - I know when I train Agility (and other skills) I very rarely right click to do an action, unless I have to.

16. Kowlkryz

Tried out the bot in the canifis course it was legit af man keep it up

17. awesome123man

@kazemanie , have passed an update with your ideas added! Hope everything is working! I also fixed the timer so that it starts the time when you choose the course and click start, because it used to start when you clicked start instance. Also reorganized the UI a bit to make it better looking! Have a great day! :)

American Express likes this.
  18. Party

Party Client Developer

Generally handled by RuneMate's pathfinding API, which has an element of randomness, unless a specific path does not allow for randomness (eg, tight spaces/navigating obstacles).

19. awesome123man

Version 0.4.0 should be passed soon which will contain a few new additions including: User Input break minutes each hour, hovering over agility skill to look more human-like at the start of the break, and a few bug fixes. Hope you enjoy it, and please report bugs if something is not working properly or at all. Thanks!

20. Septharoth

Stamina/energy potion support? lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.