1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Regal Agility Lite [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by awesome123man, Apr 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nitro4519

Bot broken atm?

awesome123man likes this.
  2. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Why not instead try it for yourself and post any errors you encounter.

Making a post asking if it is broken sure isn't helping the bot author make it better.

3. awesome123man

awesome123man Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.

Yes, i am sorry. I remade the UI and forgot to upload the images which messes up the UI. I pushed the fix last night and now am just waiting. Once again my apologies!
    On the bright side this was also a problem with my mining bot the whole time, and now it will also be up and running. Feel free to test it and give me feedback! I am attempting to add wilderness locations, however, due to the dangers my bot must be good at reacting to pkers and hopping, which is not easily done. :D
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 1, 2016, Original Post Date: May 31, 2016 ---
    It's back online!
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 1, 2016 ---
    Nevermind. I am looking into the UI problems. I have fixed the pics, but the loading is extremely slow.

It is now WORKING!!! I have gotten this checked by multiple users and the bot is functional again!!!
    Please give me feedback on how to make the UI better, other than speeding up the first one, as i already am working on that. :D

#103 awesome123man, Jun 1, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2016
    IamN5, sydney1411 and Nitro4519 like this.
  4. ricespud

Was working fine last night but this morning it seems to consistently be getting stuck at the last rooftop of the Canifis Course, right before you jump down and climb the tree to start over. Manually turning the camera "fixes" it for a lap or two but it will inevitably turn itself and get stuck again. AWESOME bot so far though, I'm ~20 marks from full Graceful :D

EDIT: grammar, words

5. awesome123man

@ricespud , Just to make sure i know how to fix this bug, is it because the camera is not turned to the right angle and so the obstacle is not in view? And also, are you using Resizable mode or fixed? Thanks for the Bug Report! I will get to it as soon as i can, but i dont have an account to test it. :D

6. ricespud

I'm not at home so I can't really tell. I believe I've always just used it in Full Screen mode. Are you saying there's a Resizable / Fixed mode in the bot itself or just the RS client? I believe it is just the obstacle not in view, but I thought the bot would click the minimap to run into view of an obstacle on, for example, the long roof at Canifis. The reason I posted was because I've never had this issue in previous runs and nothing has changed on my end (always using Fullscreen, etc). I will give you more information when I get home this evening. Thanks.

7. awesome123man

Thanks for the quick response, the wierd thing is i havent changed anything for the running rooftops part. But please post a picture when you can so that I can fix this. I will look to see if i can find the problem myself, but i'm not sure that i can.

8. awesome123man

9. ricespud

Only been running for a few minutes but it looks like all is well again. Thanks for the update. Just curious, what do you think had changed? BTW - only other issue I've had is the sudden logging out at times. I think I read that it had something to do with the bot wanting to eat with no food in inventory? I've just changed that option to "Eat at 0" but I don't remember having to do that before.

10. mentalpiggie

2nd roof on al kharid course sometimes gets stuck when it cant see the swing. second roof with the rope on the left side of draynor village course gets stuck when standing on the right instead of the center. sometimes it takes very long to find the starting point of the draynor course. some stuff i found :), otherwise works great ! will give more updates trough the levels.

11. awesome123man

Thank you so much for this! I've been needing a good bug report with specifics for a while! I will try my best to fix this tonight! Good luck with future courseso!
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 4, 2016, Original Post Date: Jun 4, 2016 ---
    I'm honestly not sureven what I did! But I can try to make it not do that tonight. the one difficulty is that I don't have a members account to use ;(
    But thanks for keeping me up to date with my bot! Any other bugs you find just tell me!

12. mentalpiggie

on canifis course now, didn't really find anything on the varrock course seems to be working great there :) one thing i've noticed on the canifis course is that when the camera is angled in this: [​IMG]

way on the 4th roof, it wont move anymore, just float there lmao other than that haven't found any other issues on the canifis course either, will keep you up to date when i've done the next 2 courses :)

quick edit: just noticed that whenever the camera is not angled toward the next obstacle on that roof it gets stuck not only on that camera angle.

#112 mentalpiggie, Jun 5, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2016
  13. awesome123man

could you please do me a huge favor and get me the coordinates of your player when he gets stuck there. I cant currently do that course. Thanks for the great bug description. I will see if i can fix it on my own right now. :D

14. mentalpiggie

yeah, next time i get stuck there i'll get the coords, seems to be a place that you dont usually get placed on (not sure how it happens) but it might take a while now before it happens again, will let you know :)

also canafis same roof but diffrent spot, coords (3502,3476,3) guess its really just when it cant see the obstacle it gets stuck.

also got the coords for the screenshot location; (3487, 3476,3).

#114 mentalpiggie, Jun 5, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2016
  15. awesome123man

I'll add to make sure it turns the camera! thanks!
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 5, 2016, Original Post Date: Jun 5, 2016 ---
    Ok, hopefully the camera turns i just added will fix it. Any other things you want? New UI features...?

16. mentalpiggie

personally i dont yet, seems like a good bot to me, i'll keep posting bugs if i find them and keep you up to date, currently following a popular guide so i think those courses should at least be as perfect as can be. i will keep you updated, i also added the coords for the screenshot in the prior post. in case you still needed that, thanks for the bot :)

17. awesome123man

I already had them, just wanted to make sure they were correct. I think the problem was the screen wasnt turning to see where to click. Thanks for the help though!

18. mentalpiggie

yeah i think so aswell, and np, ill keep you updated as long as the acc doesn't get banned ^.^

19. awesome123man

I wish you the best! Hopefully you are using the breaks and not doing it too long! I have lost two accounts using this bot. but i was doing it for 6+ hours each day. You should be alright as long as you take it slow and dont try to get too many levels too fast... :D

20. awesome123man

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.