1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ironman Deathwalking bot

Discussion in 'Bot Requests' started by IzSanji, Oct 14, 2015.

1. IzSanji

It would be awesome if someone created a deathwalking bot or for it to be added to one of the combat bots so that when you get killed or die it just walks back to the spot and continues botting. Would be great also for other bots because you are probably going to die eventually because of the pvp. I currently want to use it for the lumbridge catacombs while I use a bot to kill things down there, seem to get pvpd alot. Thanks!

2. toxxic

Specific bots need to implement them, I don't think it would work as an automatic tool.

3. Null

The bot would also need to reequip your weapon and armor if you die, too. The current combat bots don't do that.

4. tas182

Major support. If developers made this tool and were to sell it, they would make good money.

5. chino1354

If they had you set a start block and then if you die it walks back to that start block, but to make it be easier if you would change your death respawn location.