1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Decent OSRS runecrafting bot

Discussion in 'Bot Requests' started by mary12345, Nov 15, 2015.

1. mary12345

there's only one existing osrs bot for runecrafting and it doesn't work at all. i would love a good runecrafting bot for osrs and i'm sure i'm not the only one

2. blisterz

I wish I was capable of this. Was looking for one also. It would be quite the project though

3. joyerz123

ooh this would be perfect

4. mary12345

are there certain things that are particularly difficult for bot makers? it seems like it would be simpler to make than bots for other skills

5. terrorbyte

common sense tells me that the more the task is complex, the harder it would be to write the code for it. i might be wrong tho

6. Seiv

Honestly learning to code bots isn't that hard, I did it back in 2010 as a freshman in highschool, I reccomend thenewboston.com for Java tutorials, good place to start.
    Glance at a few open source scripts bots, see how they work, etc. (don't copy, you'll never learn that way)

As for the GUI, that can be the hard part, to still have a RC bot without it, you could have the bot do different altars based upon what talisman is in the inventory for example, (air tally, must be crafting airs) etc.

7. SlashnHax

SoonTM

Xaio and Seiv like this.