1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question Depressing error with multiple scripts.

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by Mikaelz, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Mikaelz

So I'm back after a long break from RS, and ofc I want to get started on a botfarm again. The script bot BT Woodcutter Pro has made me so much money back in the day so I thought there is where I start. I start my normal process and gear up two accounts to start with and make them chop trees in my regular area. They then chop 27 logs flawlessly, and then stand around. I want them to bank the logs, but they just stand there.

Under the RuneMate logo there is a message flashing, and this message says something like "Waiting for tree to spawn". It then flashes once every second, like a loop.

I thought the bot was broken so I tried some other bots, like "PI Chopper" which is hugely respected, but the exact same error appears except a different error message.

* I've tried different locations, many different locations
    * Powechopping works flawlessly with all scripts bots (drops logs and keeps chopping (universal error with pathing to bank?))

Immediate help would be appreciated since I'm getting off soon and would like some bots to be active. I am suspecting wrong Java version? (jre1.8.0_73)

2. Qosmiof2

Qosmiof2 I've been called a god before.

Is the bank you want to bank at supported by those scripts bots?

3. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Maybe a game update changed the way how woodcutting works a bit so the bots broke.