1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS3 Dirty Money - 71/2147

Discussion in 'Goals' started by Rickest Rick, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Rickest Rick

So I'm doing a little series I'm calling Dirty Money. I'm sure it's been thought of before but it's a new idea to me!

Basically, I have to make all my money illegally and immorally. So scamming and botting, easy enough.
    I'll be using multiple hand-trained accounts and personally developed scripts bots through VisualRM to achieve this goal.

I will not release my methods until I am finished with the method. However most methods I'll be using have been known for a long time. Also, as of now I will stay away from OSRS, but may be a feature in the future.

Current progress:
    I've current got 2 accounts producing, and 1 in training. I plan to to have maximum of 20 accounts.
    I have one bot created through VisualRM running on both my active accounts. So far, the bot has profited 30m total over a few hours. These accounts are under 500 total as of now. The collection phase is still early, and I have limited data. I'm going to update this as often as possible.

Goals
    So my goals from this series is a bit of experience recording, as well as editing video. I want to make a cool little timeline out of proggies and account updates/when i switch methods as well as go over my scripts bots. I also could use the experience in creating scripts bots, so that one day I can be a pro scripter ;). Material wise, I'd like to see a max cash stack.

I'm open to constructive criticism. Any tips you have would be greatly appreciated :)

I'm uploading the first episode right now! My goal is to bring a video with each report, possibly showing/explaining my method, current progress, and then goals.

It's the end of day two! Not only have I created a new account and I've been surfing the wave!I have been running two accounts at all times making gainz. My other two accounts have been training for my next script bot project ;)

NOTICE: I've also decided that I will delay the videos for a few weeks. This is due to my schedule being taken over by training. Also, I would like to have a few videos set back, in case I miss a deadline. Especially since I have little experience in video editing!

Progress has been solid, I have only caught one 2-day ban, due to me botting about 32 hours. I also believe my bot had some errors, as the other accounts ran just as long, same method, however with lower and more obvious 'botter' stats/focused in a few skills. However, It has only slowed me down a little, and the other accounts picked up a little extra wait! :D

[​IMG]
    I should really bot less hours, however I cannot miss this market opportunity :)

[​IMG]

And finally, the overall progress!

[​IMG]

#1 Rickest Rick, Sep 5, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2018
  2. slimzera

Good luck with that, lol. I'll be following your progress. :cool:

3. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

Interesting

4. Uko1012

rs3 or 07?

5. yesstress

yesstress Safe Botter

Gl, don't scam me

6. Rickest Rick

too late thnx for 2 mins of ur time

Motivation! Thanks

o_O
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 7, 2018, Original Post Date: Sep 5, 2018 ---
    Day 2 progress report!/bump.

Let me know what you guys think! anything I should do for the series? Extra challenges? My ears are OPEN!