1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Divine Magics Lite 3.1.5

Dumbledore couldn't stand a chance. Gandalf might.

1. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

There's always a risk..

But when in doubt, test it out. Run for a few hours and see how it goes. FWIW, alching is pretty low risk out of the many options you have for mage training

2. Chidori611

There are countless people who have used Divine Magics to 99. I used it to get to 96 personally. I've been able to run this 3-4 hours straight everyday, or sometimes 5-6 hours total with plenty of breaks without any problem.

Imo, barring these current performance issues that will be patched and fixed, its probably the best bot I've used on this site. It's also one of the only bots where I feel legitimately comfortable leaving it on while I'm away. Obviously botting has its risks but this is my experience, as well as the experience of countless others judging by posts and reviews.

In addition, it seems superglass is functioning properly again. I'm pulling 24k currently. But will update and test out more.

3. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Can you update your client version and let me know if the performance issues are still persisting?

4. Chidori611

Yeah I edited my comment. It seems like it's been fixed. Pulling 25k on superglass but will run for an hour or two to really see.

Serene likes this.
  5. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thanks for checking! :)

Chidori611 likes this.
  6. FlyMeToTheSOS

I figured alching is pretty safe. Do you think alching at my house vs the GE makes any difference? Ready to give it a run tomorrow and will definitely support the pro version! Thanks for the quick response!

7. Chidori611

I'd say it makes very little difference. I'd probably alch in a place where you would be less conspicuous and around alot of people. I usually do castlewars bank.

Also the performance issues seem patched now. Thanks Serene.

#207 Chidori611, Jan 15, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
  8. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

9. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

10. andyuk3

I used the full version for fire strike alching and it does not alch, only fire strike. Stopped the bot and wasted the 0.10$ ..
    Can you advise? I ticked the box to add alching and it was in tasks.

11. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Fire strike alching isn't supported.
    It should say in the overview.

It should even reflect that in the task list. Even if you try to "add alching" to fire strike, the task will not show "High-alch" included.

#211 Serene, Jan 20, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
  12. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

13. name123

Pretty shady, why did you delete my review? I ran this bot... I set it for 6 hours, unaware of the 4 hour limit, but disregarding this, it alched for 4 hours and then I logged in on the third floor of lumbridge bank with all my cash/battlestaffs/runes gone. Any explanations?

I checked the log, and it said the 4 hour limit has completed and finished, what would cause me to empty my bank or die when i was alching at GE?

14. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I can't delete reviews actually, only staff can.
    I responded to your "review" before, but here ya go again:

You basically claimed this bot hacked you. This bot can't do that. It doesn't trade or drop items, so how could your stuff disappear from using it? The only way at this point is dying to an NPC, but even that's unlikely unless you purposefully set it up that way - and I'm assuming you didn't because you were alching. I also don't have access to your credentials so if the bot logged out completely (as you say, the logs support that) then the only people who could've accessed your items are the ones with your login credentials.

The 4 hr limit has nothing to do with your stuff going missing. I'm assuming your lack of a 2FA or your use of a common password across multiple sites is what made your items go missing. Hence why your review ended up getting removed.

#214 Serene, Jan 22, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
  15. name123

i'm not stating the bot hacked me, i'm wondering if i died or something, I was at GE.. and when I logged in i was at lumbridge bank, cash gone, airstaffs gone, runes gone, but infinity hat placed in the bank? doesn't add up. whatever.

16. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Welp if you're assuming you died, that could only happen if you setup combat spells purposefully to die. I.e., you're level 3 and using wind strike against a dragon or something and opting out of safespotting. Makes zero sense to do that. Again, you said you were at GE and alching so very unlikely. And the fact that your infinity hat or w/e was placed in the bank suggests someone was on the account, especially since the logs show that the bot was stopped.

You should be looking elsewhere for why/how your stuff disappeared.

17. name123

not digging here, don't get me wrong this is a great bot, especially that it's free and I appreciate the 4 hour limit! was just hoping for any explanations for as to what happened, i didn't lose much only 5-6m. geuss i'll reset my information and keep an eye on any bots in the future.

18. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

19. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

20. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)