1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Divine Magics Lite 3.1.5

Dumbledore couldn't stand a chance. Gandalf might.

1. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2. yellowie

Hello sir; I was wondering: what are exactly time time limitations on the lite version? Is it a determined number of hours forever, or a limit per day, etc.? Thanks in advance for the answer. I've tried the bot so far and works like a charm.

3. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

4. CECPride

I am concerned with this bot. Downloaded yesterday, only used it for High Alching(about 7,000 times). When I first start it up, everything is fine, goes at about 76k an hour exp like you would expect. However; twice now while leaving for several hours, it had walked away from the banker at the GE and wondered off into the middle of the exchange. EXP dropped to 50k an hour, means that this thing was sitting around not doing anything for a while, that being said.. it was still high alching when I got back... I am worried... what should I do?

5. SeemsGood

#225 SeemsGood, Mar 31, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2019
  6. Endo

upload_2019-4-7_11-25-32.png

This is BS. I can't get bot to enfeeble + high alch monk of zammy. Any idea?
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 7, 2019, Original Post Date: Apr 7, 2019 ---

I figured it out, can you refund that?

7. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

8. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

9. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

10. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

11. 3bud

Hey. Bot was working fine yesterday, now when I try to High alch "Onyx bolts (e)", it says "not enough in bank, stopping". However I have enough in my inven and I have enough runes. This was fine yesterday, exactly the same setup. What is going on ?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 2, 2019, Original Post Date: Jun 2, 2019 ---
    Yeah tested it with other items. It cannot detect any item to alch. Seems to be down for alching. Plox fix. Thank you sir.

12. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I just tried with onyx bolts (e) and it worked fine. Not sure what could have happened without your logs. It shouldn't even be trying to bank assuming you actually have the items in your inventory.

I'm actually using the store version and it is working fine.

13. 3bud

How can I send you the log?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 2, 2019, Original Post Date: Jun 2, 2019 ---
    Are there limits to how many I can alch or a ratio of nature runes to alchable items or something?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 2, 2019 ---
    How do I upload the log ?
    1.png 2.png
    As you can see, it is spelled correctly, i started at G.E and multiple other bank locations, changed world, restarted (pc and app(s), still to no vail.
    Erm, I don't know what happened, but it is working again. Thank you sir for your quick reply and your constant maintenance and vigilance, I hope it was something on my end and thankfully that is resolved, I would like to know what exactly but I took it out as 2000 bolts and 2000 runes, and that seemed to work. So the numbers have to match exactly or something for it to work.

Thank you.

14. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The numbers don't have to match xactly. How many of each item did you have?
    I never set upper limits for my tasks (i.e. set them to run infinitely or until out of supplies) meaning my numbers never match up.
    Could be an issue with recognizing inventory items if over a certain amount.

15. 3bud

At the start I put around 2.7k onyx bolts (e), and around 3.5k nature runes in my inventory. I reduced them to 2k each and restarted the whole world and that did not work. I restarted the client/pc/everything and tried again with having them at 2k each. The second time worked. So yeah maybe if it is over 2k it won't register ? I am not sure, hope I can help further. Thanks for your efforts.

16. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Can you double check again?
    I've been using stacks of rune arrows for a while and they've worked fine, but wanted to see if there was an issue with just onyx bolts.
    I tried using a stack of 5k onyx bolts (e) and they are found by the bot just fine.

#236 Serene, Jun 5, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2019
  17. 3bud

It is working fine and perfect. Onyx bolts (e) and everything else so far is working fine. I was reading another thread where another author was mentioning a theory. This theory states that the Runemate client might lag out when multiple bots are running on f2p and member servers, or when multiple clients are open (Runelite + OSRS + RSbuddy, etc...) and the fix is to restart the computer and re-install the Runemate client. I was using multiple bots and it is possible that the client glitched out, since the functionality of the bot has returned.

So, probably worth checking the issue with the client itself, and a quick bot script bot revision. You may simulate the issue by botting f2p and p2p at the same time, and have multiple clients and bots open, although this may be difficult.

All in all, your bot is epic and this issue has occured with other bots here, so it is most likely a Runemate client issue.

Sorry I could not provide more information. Keep up the good work, I will purchase your premium bots for the full options soon.

Serene likes this.
  18. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thanks, and no need to apologize. You've given me more than enough info. Glad it's working for ya & good luck on the 99!

19. 3bud

Thanks man. You are a legend. Thank you sir.

20. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)