1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Divine Magics 3.1.5

Gandalf couldn't stand a chance.

1. Rob K

Steel bars, and I wasn't paying attention. I'll monitor now. FWIW, when I log back in I have steel bars in my inventory... I'll watch it now and get back.

2. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Found the bug, pushing fix now.

Edit: Also, how would you all feel about the bot banking for more runes?

3. Rob K

Is the fix live yet? I hate having to keep getting out of bed to reconnect myself...

What would the benefit be to go back and withdraw more runes?

4. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No you'll get a notification push. Is it saying you're out of runes because of the dc, or just randomly saying you're out of runes? Bc neither should return true for being out of runes atm. Just to make sure I'm pushing the right thing, can you find when it is saying out of runes (e.g. Superheating, banking or DCing - I'll reimburse you for the money lost) and can you show what your pack looks like?

Benefit would be it running for longer in the case someone has extra runes in their bank, that's about it. It would just use all the runes you have avail, inventory and in bank.

5. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

6. Jaakkol

Jaakkol Fire caper

Started the bot, it did one cast of stun and then stopped.
    [​IMG]

I don't want to sound greedy, but I think that this bot isn't ready to be premium yet... I've lost around 0,4-0,6$ to these bugs already.

7. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Again, why waste money on the premium when free supports weaken..

You're not sounding greedy, but saying a bot shouldn't be premium bc you're having a few problems doesn't make sense. I haven't run into any problems similar to yours and I've curse alched to 80, then stun alched to 86 w/o problem - pretty sure Rob stun alched to 94 as well. If you could better explain what it is doing (did it try to cast weaken again? do you have enough runes? Is it saying you're out of runes, is the npc still there? Post the logs from your RM folder too.) then I could fix the problems you're facing.

8. Jaakkol

Jaakkol Fire caper

The thing is that I selected Stun & alch. And it did stun, not weaken. No clue why it's saying "weaken"
    Also, the bot didn't generate log file.

I gave it another run and now it's running correctly. It's just frustating that I lose money instantly for stupid reasons.

Also, while stun/alching. It misses almost every high alch spell clicks, it hovers over earth blast or camelot tele and then hovers back to stun and keeps stunning. It manage's to alch rarely.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 22, 2017, Original Post Date: Feb 22, 2017 ---
    One guy recently managed to steal the npc from me as the bot hassle's with misclicks all the time

9. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The reason it tried to weaken is because that is the default spell. The UI has a 5 minute time out, so if you loaded the UI, and let it sit for over 5 minutes (or didn't actually set a spell in the interface but instead just clicked start), it would default to weaken. I'm guessing either of those happened in your case. The spell is set dynamically based on the UI setting and the cast is also shown dynamically, so if you've actually specified it to stun/alch, it would show in the UI that you're alching as well as with what item you're alching. Make sure you choose the right spell and double check before pressing start. Also don't take over 5 minutes to choose options or it will default.

Secondly, with the missclicks and failure to alch - make sure your mouse multiplier is set to default (1.0).

With alching, helps to put the item in the same inventory slot that you would when normally alching (4th spot over, 4th spot down) because the high alch spell interface is directly over that. I'll run it for the next 2hrs.

10. Jaakkol

Jaakkol Fire caper

I'm having the default mouse multiplier and I always set the items on same spot in inventory, where the spell is.

I'll give the bot a try again, after osrs servers get even close to normal as it's annoying to bot atm with all those DCs. :p

11. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sounds good. I was able to run stun/alching for the past 45mins before a DC and "account is already logged in".

If you do try it again, test both alching and something like curse (very similar to stunning) on the lite version to ensure both are working for free. If so, then go ahead and try the prem stun-alching.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 23, 2017, Original Post Date: Feb 22, 2017 ---
    Temp removing plank-making for a few days. Also posted in the updates section about it, and the overview thread.

12. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

13. Jaakkol

Jaakkol Fire caper

The bot doesn't get stuck or anything right now which is great.

[​IMG]

But the bot is still missing alches after stun etc. you can see it on xp p/h which is ~87k/hr. That's very, very low rate for stun/alching.

14. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm stun alching at the very same time as you and getting well over that. Like nowhere below 150kxp per hour. The xp/hr that you're getting is what the stun feature gets alone. The xp/hr I'm getting from other users is similar to my own which makes me think this is just a really isolated case.

Check PC settings(dont use battery saver mode), mouse settings(mouse multiplier 1.0 or higher) etc. Make sure you have -65 magic bonus of course.

If you want to send me your TeamViewer settings then maybe I'll be better able to see what is going on but besides that, at this point if it's not working for you then just don't use it. Benefit of paying hourly I guess. Will refund you what I made from the hours used (send me a pm).

15. cykablyat6969

Hey, Can't get the stun alch to start, it is just stuck on "current status: casting stun", tried several npcs. Any ideas?

Attached Files:

16. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[​IMG]

17. cykablyat6969

Feel retarded now lmao, cheers.

18. bigchef

nvm I'm autistic carry on

19. MickeydeMuis

What would ban rate be using this a few hours daily ( 3-4 ) on a main which has never been botted on before?

20. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No one can make a promise on a high/low ban rate for any bot. Especially considering there's no way to tell what bot actually gets you banned if you do get caught. But I can tell you that it works extremely well, and that I've used it personally for over a few mil xp. Also considering it supports a variety of options, there's also a breakhandler, and various interaction differences, delays, etc - i'm pretty confident in using it.

3-4 hours isn't much, especially using a bot like this, you'll be fine

#40 Serene, Feb 26, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2017